22

Kit's POV

Negan came bursting into our room. I had just been sitting on the bed reading some shit I've read a million times already. I sat up, looking at him and smiled. "Hey, hey." I said.

He responded with taking the book out of my hand, throwing it and sat on he bed, forcefully pulling me into his lap, hugging me so tightly. He rocked slightly back and forth, not saying anything for a long moment.

I tapped his arm with my finger. "Uh... Negy? What's up?" I asked quietly.

"Shush." He demanded.

I didn't say anything, he continued to rock slightly, still holding me as tight. I felt a little confused, and a little awkward, but I let it happen. But... I mean, he could have at least let me hug him back, ya' know? This went on for like five minutes. Finally his grip wasn't as tight, and he let me sit up a little so face him.

I scoffed. "Why do you act like you love me all the sudden?"

"Oh, shut up." He rolled his eyes, and let out a long sigh. "Just...uh- uh long day..." He smiled.

I paused. "Negan, it's only eleven o'clock in the afternoon."

His face dropped. "Exactly! Long ass day already." He laughed, letting go of me, and leaned to grab his cigarettes and lighter, lighting one up. I sat quietly, watching him closely as he took a drag off of it. "I do love you." He sighed as he blew out smoke.

I sighed as well, sitting back off of his lap, picking at the dirt on his shoe as I looked down. "So... this Is how things are now... you don't have to act differently." I said quietly.

He looked at me. "What? I can't fucking hug you? Damn. You said I'm the cold one."

"No...like... act different. I'm not going anywhere. You don't have to change."

I wasn't explaining it well. I couldn't think of the words. I was trying to let him know I didn't need him to be extra, or show anymore than he is okay with... like random hugs... that hasn't really happened before,

"I fucking love you. God. Just because I killed your friends doesn't mean I can't show emotion." He took another drag.

I just looked at him, looking back down at his boot.

He leaned over, grabbing my chin in one hand, pulling me to kiss him. It was long and passionate. It tasted like his cigarette and mint, and it felt like his rough stubble. He took his lips away, looking at my eyes, and then down at my lips, taking another drag.

He was acting differently.  Something about the look in his eyes gave me the thought that something wasn't right. I just looked back at him with a blank expression. He flopped onto his back, holding his cigarette high, watching it burn. He looked over at me, just watching me.

"Are you okay, Kitty?" He asked.

I thought about it for a moment before answering. "Perfect.."

___

Ew, gross, why did you come back with these shitty chapters Cassidy? Right? Sorry, just fillers. Gots some goods coming. I have an author's note ta write as well, but look forward to updates now. I'm trying. I'm so happy to see some of you are still here. And to see how may reads I got on Salvation and Redemption. I got a message from Wattpad the other morning saying that I had the most popular Negan fic right now. But, like that was a while ago, but thank you guys so so so much. Please comment so we can catch up, and vote, and follow. Thankies !