26

Above is the lovely Jensen Ackles who will be Roudy Biph in these next few chapters; for all you Supernatural fans :)

We were on the road again early that morning. We now had about an hour and a half to go on the road since the setback we had. Riding with Negan was the worst. Not only did I feel like we were going to crash every second because of his awful driving, but he was also quiet. He barely said anything unless I started a conversation for us. I gave up, and just looked out the window for the entire time.

After what felt like a million years, Negan got a few people talking to him on his radio saying how we're approaching the base. As we got closer, I could see what he meant that this base was nothing like ours. This was right off the bat was covered in rough looking men with huge guns, standing all over the front of the building. The building was about the same size, if anything a lot smaller I guess.

"Alright," Negan said as he stopped the truck. "You don't fucking look at any of these men here, you don't even breath in their same direction. You stay beside me the hole entire fucking time, always in my sight. Do. Not interact with anyone here other than myself. Understood?" He said in a very serious tone.

I nodded in response. He patted my leg before getting out of the truck, walking around to my side and opening the door for me, grabbing both my hands ad helping me out. Which was strange for a barbaric man like himself. He slammed the door shut, keeping  firm hand on my back as we walked down the gravel driveway. Everything was dead silent.

"Well, howdy there! Good to see you all, still alive and well..." He stopped, laughing to himself. "Well...alive."

I kept my head down as we walked, trying to do what Negan said. I looked up every so often, making eye contact with a few of the men there. It seemed like all eyes were on Negan...probably because they were.

There was a man standing at the entrance, he had a pretty smile on his face. He was young, and not too bad looking. He was a lot more clean cut then the other men here. "Welcome back, sir. Good to see you." He greeted, holding out a hand, waiting for Negan to shake it.

I looked up at Negan when he didn't. His expression had changed completely. I was a bi confused at first.

"I could  say the same thing to you, Roudy." Negan chuckled.

Oh.

Roudy nodded, putting his hand down. "Still have the best comments, sir." He sighed.

"I know I do." He said, grabbing my hand and shoving past him. "We aren't staying long, so lets get this shit over with."

Roudy and all the other me followed behind. "So, is this is lady that we've all been hearing about-"

"We don't fucking talk about the lady . " Negan spat.

Roudy went quiet. I glanced at him, he didn't have a very nice expression on his face. "Anyway..." He sighed. "So, we  have had a few issues with some men getting sick, we've had at least three die-"

"I don't give a shit about that right now. I want to get down to business with my other men. Do I look like I care about fucking statistics?" He laughed.

"...Okay. We can for sure. I'll jut get someone to take the girl to a-"

"She doesn't go fucking anywhere but with me. Don't need your dirty ass hands on her. Did you not just say some shit about you all getting sick? Hell no, no." Negan spat.

I understand why Roudy would plan on killing Negan. He's an asshole to him.

Roudy let out a long sigh. "Yeah, sure. Of course. Let's just get to the main room then."

Roudy walked ahead of us, telling a man to say something into his walkie-talkie, ordering them all the go to the main area. Negan and his men and I all stopped on a ledge that looked over a large room that was filled with people, a lot like we had at our place. Negan had a hand on my back again, a stern look on his face.

I stood on my tip-toes, trying to reach his ear. "Why are you acting like such a prick to him? He seems like the most decent guy here." I said quietly, referring to Roudy.

He looked down at me, running a hand on his chin. "Ex-fucking-actly. Kit-Kat. This fucker is good at that. Don't get any smart ideas..." he mumbled.

Smart ideas?

Pretty soon everyone down below and the men behind us were kneeling. Negan had a crazy smile spread on his lips as he clapped his hands together. "Alright! Shall we get started?"

_____

I'm boring ;( I know. But hey! Jensen yaaa'll.... I don't really watch Supernatural. I don't at all, I just thought it would be fun. I have one more thing planned and then the ending. I am thinking about starting a new Negan book, or rewriting a Daryl book I had called Keep You Safe. I would love to hear some stuff you guys would like to see. So, please vote, comment, and follow! Thankies!

Also, add me on snapchat! Casswee23 :)

I will have another chapter up in a few hours!