28

"You must have made some kind of mistake, I asked for death but instead I'm awake. The devil told me no room for cheats; I thought I sold my soul but he kept the receipt."

"Oh, God, I love it when you say my name..." Negan grunted as he pounded into me.

"Negan..." I moan into his ear as I ran my nails down his back, while taking as much as he gave me.

He would pull out, and tease around my clit before going all the way in again with no warning, and then repeat. This torture went on for what felt like forever before he had laid me flat on my back, hovering over me, looking at my body up and down slowly before making his way back up to my face. He ran one rough, firm hand up and down my stomach, before stopping at my thigh, firmly gripping it, kissing my lips.

"So fucking beautiful..." He whispered to himself.

He took his time, running his hands on what seemed every inch of my body. I patiently waiting, feeling tense under his touch. I wanted him so bad. This would happen often, he would stop a few times just to admire. I found it flattering, but... ya'll could imagine my frustration.

I couldn't take it, I wanted him so badly. Felling his hands all over me while laying helpless under him made me weak. "Negan, please..." I whimpered.

He bit his lip slightly, chuckling. "You want something, honey?"

I nodded... kind of like, awkwardly.

He let out a low laugh, growling slightly, still touching, his hands going lower, stopping between my thighs. "You want me to touch you here, huh?" He laughed.

I just looked up at him, nervously nodding.

He laughed loudly. "Well, speak up, baby..." He took two fingers, running them up and down on my clit, making me squirm and moan like crazy. "Haha, fuck, seems I've riled this pussy up quite a bit... so wet, Kitty."

He looked at me, removing his hand, lightly brushing my cheeks with his back of his fingers, with a warm smile. "Oh... I I'm going to destroy you, Kit-Kat."

With that said, Negan kept his word. For the first time in like, forever. He rubbed my hips, gripping them, and digging his fingers into them. I watched Megan's face as he looked down at me with a devilish smile. With no warning, and without saying anything else, he shoved himself into me, and started pounding away without slowing down one bit.

I gripped onto his shoulders, moaning and whimpering. I was a mess. where as Negan knee exactly what he wanted and what he was doing. He showed no mercy, and did exactly as he wanted, same as everything else he did.

"Jesus, fucking Chrust, Kit you're so fucking tight." He growled, putting a hand on my stomach to keep me still. "Stop squirming, I'm going to cum."

Bam!

Someone came flying into the room, no warning, no knocking. I pulled away from Negan quickly, covering myself. There stood Dwight in the doorway, not even paying any attention to what was going on. I let out a large sigh, again, Dwight ruining shit.

Negan was furious. "What in the only fucking shit of hell are you doing barging in like that, dumb fuck!?" Negan shot at him.

"We have a big problem." Dwight said, his expression nor changing.

After that, it was followed by the sound of gunshots, and men yelling. Dwight just looked at Negan. I looked up at Negan to see what he was going to say, but his expression quickly went cold. He just nodded, Dwight leaving right after that.

Negan got off the bed, rushing to grab clothes, and to grab his belt with his gun holster, and Lucille. I pulled on an oversized shirt that covered everything, walking over to him. I grabbed his arm to stop him at the door.

"what is going on, Negan?" I asked, worried.

He shrugged me off, opening the door, welcoming more loud noises going off. He didn't look at me. "This isn't shit you need to worry about. Stay fucking put." he growled. He looked more sad than anything.

I grabbed his arm again. "Negan, stop-"

This time he shoved me harder, causing me to fall the the ground. I caught myself with my hands, looking up at him, tears swelling in my eyes, but I tried to look pissed. He didn't look at me, or say anything else. He just slammed the door, hearing it lock from the outside. I jumped up, yanking and pulling on the doorknob, trying to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Negan! Negan- what the fuck!?" I yelled and pounded on the door.

What the fuck just happened?

----------

Heads up, someone's about to die, and it's not who you think it is 🤙