♔2

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ 10 seconds - aoa
⇢ view - shinee
⇢ a lie - b1a4

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"who are you and what are you doing here?"

"like i said, i am [y/n] [l/n] and i am your knight from this second till my last breath."

"woah okay that's a bit too much but, you're my knight?"

"you heard that right."

"...there must be a mistake."

you tilted your head in confusion.

"i don't think so. there's no other prince named changkyun and i'm pretty sure if i wasn't the one, i wouldn't even be able to step any further into this place."

"how can you be my knight?"

"why can't i be your knight?"

"...but you're just a girl."

that's when you felt like you were being stabbed in the heart. you couldn't believe how he underestimated you like that.

"girls are strong too you know."

"yeah okay..."

"why don't you give me a chance? i could probably beat you up."

changkyun smirked and patted your head.

"that's cute [y/n], but i don't want to see you cry."

that's when he hit it. you balled your fist up and punched him straight in the face. right when you did that, your senses decided to kick in. shit! he's the prince! stupid [y/n]...

"damn girl, chill."

"i could break your bones and punch you harder but that's not my job. my job is the opposite, which is to protect you."

"listen [y/n], how old are you?"

"i'm just a year younger than you."

"well there goes another reason why you shouldn't be my knight."

"age doesn't necessarily matter."

"you should be glad i'm actually caring for you."

"more like you think i'm just an embarrassment."

changkyun stared at you in shock of your words. now he felt his heart crack a bit. he hurt you and he felt bad for some reason.

"okay listen little girl, i didn't mean it like that and i'm sorry but seriously, i don't need a knight."

"you are forgiven but i don't make the rules here. also, i don't think you're father would be willing to listen to anyone about this topic besides oily boy."

"who's oily boy?"

"the guy with slightly crooked looking teeth with the red brown eyes and the oily looking black hair."