♔10

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ breathe - ze:a
⇢ fiancée - ze:a five
⇢ marry me - ze:a j
bonus song: only one 4 u - ze:a 4u

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"wake up [y/n]

"wake up [y/n]..."

you rolled around in the sheets as jacinda shook you back and forth.

"come on [y/n]. you slept for agessss", she whined.

jacinda sighed and went to the bathroom. she soaked a towel with ice cold water and squeezed the extra water out. bringing it out the bathroom, she placed it on your head and your head shivered at the sudden contact. taking the wet towel off your head, you could feel the cold standing out from the warm.

"finally you're up, let's go. when i brought you out the room to bring you here i didn't think you'd sleep for this long."

"wait, what room?"

"you don't remember? you were talking to the prince and i brought you out since i could feel the awkwardness between you two."

"ohhh, thanks for that."

"no problem."

yawning, you stretched out your arms but froze.

"what's wrong [y/n]?"

frantically, your heads scattered across your pockets and the whole room.

"u-um jacinda, did you happen to see a leather book? like a diary looking type."

jacinda squinted her eyes as she was in thought.

"i haven't seen one, but maybe you dropped it somewhere?"

without a response, you ran to changkyun's room in fear.

please don't be in here...

out of all the places, you hoped that it wasn't in there. or at least that he didn't read it but that's very unlikely. the door creaked as you opened it and your little diary was sitting on the bed. quietly as possible, you walked towards the bed and grabbed the diary.

"what are you doing?"

looking up, you saw changkyun with his hair all wet and only his shorts on.

"put that down."

"it belongs to me."

"i'm fully aware of that, but i have some questions", he demanded.

"o-okay, i guess..."

he gestured you to sit down and went back to the bathroom, coming out with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"sho thell meh...", he brushed.

"why don't you brush up in the bathroom?", you pushed him off the bed and locked him up in the bathroom. after hearing the faucet go off he walked back out again.