♔ 24

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ how can i say - day6

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"haven't heard ki's voice in ages

"haven't heard ki's voice in ages...", minhyuk said as his ear was close to the door.

"remember when he always used to sing us to bed?", jooheon thought.

"yeah."

once they heard the room go quiet they assumed changkyun fell asleep or maybe kihyun probably suffocated him with a pillow. nobody could tell.

on the other side of the door, kihyun stroked changkyun's hair as the little prince was crying silently.

"don't just cry there. tell me what happened."

"why do you care?", changkyun said, not wanting to give in one bit.

"you should be glad that someone is actually willing to listen to you. stop trying to act tough."

changkyun turned to face kihyun and sat up, letting his back hit the back of the bed. kihyun put a pillow by his back, waiting patiently for him to say something.

"i had a dream. it was about my Father. my mother was in there to but her face wasn't visible. she didn't want me. she tried to kill me. my father stopped her and kicked her out just to keep me."

"and you're crying because you always think of your father as a bad and cold person. typical scenario...", kihyun sighed.

ignoring kihyun's remark he continued, "but why couldn't my father just remarry?"

"it's not that easy. he must've loved your mother a lot but he couldn't risk it to let go of you. i mean you are his first child. besides, he's already old, just saying. he must think his role as being king is more important. love is probably placed in the back of his head, maybe even nowhere."

changkyun wished his mother's face could've been more visible. he was curious to see how she looked like.

but the one thing he wanted to know the most was why she didn't want him.

"i wonder why your mother didn't want you though.", kihyun said, as if reading changkyun's mind.

"i want to know that too..."