♔ 37

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ power - little mix
⇢ cherry bomb - nct 127
⇢ baby - astro

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"get up."

kihyun's two words made changkyun shriek.

"what happened? did something happen to [y/n]?"

"of course you would ask about [y/n] first. totally doesn't make it look like you told her."

"what's with all the sarcasm man? i didn't talk to her at all."

"really?"

"really? you're saying that to me? how can i get to her if all you ever do is hog her?", changkyun spat.

"don't lie to me."

"i don't even know what you're even talking about."

"you told her we were siblings."

"no i didn't."

the younger stared at kihyun with confusion and anger. kihyun gritted his teeth, his fist all balled up.

"i told you i wouldn't tell her. you think i told her? well let me tell you something. i wasn't even able to see her because of you."

"and it's gonna stay that way."

"oh, is it? what happened to 'just because your my brother doesn't mean i'll hold back'?"

"shut up!"

kihyun pushed his brother, making him fall and crash into the bookcase. changkyun punched him in the face. kihyun still didn't listen to changkyun's "lies", still thinking that he told you. right when kihyun raised his fist up in the air he paused.

"please stop! i'm not lying!", little kihyun cried as the guard raised the whip.

"does it look like i'll believe you? even if you had proof i still wouldn't! now get on your damn knees before i make them shed blood anymore!"

"why won't you listen?", he cried.

"because i don't want to believe it", the guard laughed hysterically.

raising the whip even higher, he smacked it down, causing a hug scar onto his back.

"i believe you."