♔ 16

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ run away - royal pirates
⇢ love toxic - royal pirates
⇢ drawing the line - royal pirates

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"hurry! put this one on!"

"no! this color!"

"can someone hurry up and put those plates over there?"

"where's the food?"

everyone was running around all over the place because it was a big day today, but an unfortunate one in changkyun's point of view. even though she's came before, today they had to have the big talk.

earlene and her father are coming today to talk about changkyun's wedding. nobody was even informed of this. not even changkyun himself. it wasn't like they were confirming the wedding, even though the kings want to, but they decided that they should actually sit down and have a nice talk.

on the other hand, you were helping little camellia put on her clothes. the screams of maids made your ears feel like they were about to pop. they were trying to make sure everything looked perfect.

but your mind was still on what happened yesterday. the kiss and everything.

"let's go [y/n]~", camellia tugged at your arm and out the room you were. there was changkyun, standing there with a fancy coat and dress shirt. his boots had a bunch of diamond studs around it and all white.

you were still in your uniform and prayed in your head that no one would make you wear a dress.

"hello changkyun."

"hey [y/n]..."

"you don't look too happy about this."

"i just want to live a normal life. father never thinks about me."

you didn't say anything because you felt like you can see what camellia was talking about a few days ago. he really doesn't think about anything positive when it comes to his father. but maybe there is more to it so you didn't judge.

camellia pulled at your sleeve, gesturing to the side.

vener and evana were standing and whispering to each other. you watched as they walked over to one of the maids, asking them something. since the place was huge and it got a bit quieter, be vener's voice echoed.

"may we borrow the phone real quick? we need to double check something."

"do you need it right now? i think the king is on it since we have to make sure they come safely."