♔3

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ just one day - bts
⇢ windy day - oh my girl
⇢ rainy day - toppdogg

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"ha i won, prince!"

"ha i won, prince!"

you jumped in victory as a worn out changkyun fell to the floor.

"yeah, yeah, good for you... listen kid, running was never my thing."

sticking out your tongue, you waited for changkyun to open the door. he pulled out a key and a click noice signaled that it was open. inside the room was a chandelier up high, lighting up the whole room. the floor was covered up in a bunch of mats and dummies made up of cotton covered in rags stood on a pole. there was also other ones of different materials. the walls were covered by shelves that had all kinds of weapons.

"woah..." you looked in awe.

"feels more like i'm with a child than a knight", changkyun joked.

"i'll change that in a second", you smirked.

pulling out your sword, you went into the middle of the practice room. changkyun did the same and you both clashed your swords together. he lifted it above your head and you dodged it. going down you slashed it by his feet but he jumped. you both continued to do this until he fell to the floor.

laughing, he shook your hand, "guess you win."

you pulled him up and fixed his collar.

"look at the prince and his knight playing games."

right when you guys were just having fun, that one person just had to ruin everything.

"what do you want, vener?"

"just thought i'd check up on our beloved prince."

"he doesn't need you to check on him because i'm here", you glared at vener.

"aw look at that cute little gir-"

bringing the tip of your sword to the tip of his nose you said, "i'm not a little girl and i'd appreciate it if you left because i don't think you'd want to mess with the wrong person."

vener showed his somewhat crooked teeth and laughed hysterically.

"i should be telling you that, little girl. as much as i love the king, i wonder why he chose a child as a knight...", he put his face in front of yours but then backed up quickly, "oh right! because his son is the prince and needs to be protected but it doesn't matter if he's alive or whatnot."

changkyun glared at him and you lowered your sword. changkyun pulled you back because he didn't want you doing anything.

"wanna go?" you shoved past him and went into vener's face.

"oh? you think you have the guts? as much as i'd love to i have things to go."

"really? then why'd you come here if you could've been doing your stuff? but i understand that you're a coward so i'll let you off this time."