♔12

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ blood - day6
⇢ congratulations - day6
⇢ letting go - day6

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"EVANA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"why on earth are you screaming?"

evana wiped her hands on the towel and saw a panting vener by the doorway. she was just finishing up the extra mess before going to bed since all the other maids were gone.

"I HAVE A PLAN!"

"really? you're not joking?"

"i'm not."

"took you a while to think of something. sit over there and tell me."

vener pulled out a chair and nervously tapped his foot against the floor. his hands were sweating and his legs fumbled all over the place.

"CAN'T YOU RELAX?!", evana yelled.

"SORRY!"

she quickly put away the dishes so vener would stop tapping his foot and being annoying. even though he may seem all evil and slick he really is a clumsy and obnoxious loser.

"what's the plan?"

"come here~"

"what-"

vener pulled her ear towards his lips and whispered a bunch of words. a smile went on evana's face and they both laughed. but that all stopped when they heard a click and saw a flash.

camellia stood there with a camera and once she realized she put it on flash she ran.

her small legs couldn't take her that far and she got caught by vener, who lifted her up in the air and into the kitchen.

"what were you doing little girl?"

"..."

"quiet aren't we?"

"...i was just taking pictures."

"really now? may i see them? i'm sure they came out beautifully~"

"no you cannot."

she held tightly onto her camera and stared into vener's eyes. camellia's strong stare sent chills down vener's spine, causing him to shiver as goosebumps went all over his arms.

"why not? be a good girl-"

"why should i? give me a good reason."

"uhh..."

"that's what i thought. the usual response."

with that she speed walked away.

"wow, can't believe you couldn't even stop a kid", evana sighed.