♔5

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ stuck - monsta x
⇢ oh nana - kard
⇢ switch - nct 127 ft. sr15b

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"please wake up prince changkyun", the maid named evana said as she shook the prince back and forth

"leave me alone", he replied with his deep and raspy voice.

"how could i do that?! the beloved prince needs to wake up and besides, i don't wanna leave you alone~"

disgusted at her choice of words, he threw the blanket on the floor and slammed the door behind him as he stomped over to the bathroom.

"why'd you do that?", evana asked with a clueless expression on her face.

"shouldn't you be cleaning up things without saying a word? aren't you the maid?"

"...yes."

after she said her last word, the prince fixed himself up and left as quickly as possible. he headed down to the library where he usually spent his mornings. inside the library was a big chandelier in the center with glass beads falling down, making the light illuminate even more. the thousands and thousands of books that lined up on shelves glittered at their rims. with their glossy brown color, the shelves towered over anyone who would step inside. there was all sorts of sitting areas like chairs and couches, desks and rugs. The brown themed place was also topped off with a fireplace that blazed warmingly.

he spot a book and pulled it out, pushing himself up by his toes. but the book didn't come out. in fact, it was being pulled the other way.

"huh?"

from the other side of the shelf he could see why this was happening.

"oh hey [y/n]."

through the small gap, he saw you holding onto the book.

"oh princ-"

"changkyun."

"changkyun...", you said with a hint of nervousness.

changkyun led you to the comfy chairs by the fireplace.

"you like harry potter?", he asked.

"yeah. i mean, it's such a good series even if it's old", you said as you patted the cover of the book which was titled 'harry potter'.

"i never knew you liked to read."

"i like anything that can take me away from reality."