♔ 19

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ fall back - a.leean

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"let me go!", the prince roared

vener and earlene held onto changkyun's arms as they pulled him into the castle, evana leading the way. earlene's father was ready to leave and was talking to changkyun's father but they both stopped once they saw what was happening.

he wanted to go outside and find you. he wanted to kick kihyun away. he wanted to make you all his.

earlene's father said goodbye and grabbed earlene, who was frustrated with changkyun. after they left, the king's voice boomed loudly as he yelled at changkyun. changkyun didn't listen to a single word he said. evana felt bad for him. she blamed everything on you. in her mind, she hoped that kihyun would take you away.

vener laughed a bit at the sight. now all he had to do was make changkyun fall for evana. then evana will do her part in the deal. the king left the room but before he did he smacked changkyun. his cheek was all red as he looked down to the floor.

"shame on you."

"whatever...", he muttered underneath his breath.

"what did you say?"

"NOTHING!"

he stomped up into his room, slamming the door shut. stuffing his face into his pillow he silently cried.

"prince..."

evana entered the room quietly and sat on the edge of the bed. with her hand, she patted his back. for once, changkyun didn't push her away and evana was delighted.

"it's okay..."

she stroked his hair and made him sit up, wiping his tears away. changkyun felt terrible. why, why did kihyun have to come? on the other hand, evana felt like she had a chance with changkyun now.

"why did you and vener bring kihyun?"

evana got flustered from the sudden question. how was she supposed to answer this? she smirked to herself as she thought of the perfect response.

"[y/n] wanted him to come."

"what?"

changkyun faced evana in disbelief.

"since me and bener are such nice people we brought him for her."

"then how come [y/n] looked so shocked when he came?"