♔ 25

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ pretty - nu'est
⇢ overcome - nu'est
⇢ lollipop - orange caramel
bonus song: because of you - afterschool

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

pledis needs to pay more attention to nu'est and afterschool

i love seventeen but nu'est and afterschool are also talented and don't deserve to be slept on

"who did this...?"

kihyun didn't take his eyes off you as his voice started to shake. evana and vener both stopped smirking and stayed quiet. he fell to his knees, not caring if the shattered glass stabbed into his legs and that your blood was soaking them.

"who did this?", kihyun raised his voice.

nobody said anything but from the corner of kihyun's eye he could see vener holding evana's arm, trying to escape the scene.

"I SAID WHO DID THIS!?"

at the speed of light, kihyun has his blade right by evana's neck, who was clearly terrified.

"let her go!", vener yelled, gritting his teeth.

"let her go? LET HER GO? are you crazy? no, i shouldn't even ask that...", kihyun panted.

"in case you didn't know, it's very disrespectful for a man to hurt a woman."

vener pushed kihyun away but kihyun didn't budge, only bringing his face closer to his.

"you almost fucking killed a woman."

changkyun sat on the floor, watching the scene. he couldn't do anything but crawl to you. with all his might, he picked you up, taking you to the nurse of the castle.

"put her down."

"she's injured."

"don't touch her."

kihyun slid his sword back into his case, taking you away from changkyun's arms.

"let me take her", changkyun begged.

"if you want to take someone then take your girlfriend evana or earlene or whatever. my job is to take care of [y/n] not you."

even in serious scenarios, the two princes wouldn't budge over you.