♔ 46

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ look - nu'est w
⇢ if you - nu'est w
⇢ the eve - exo

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

the king roamed the castle, whistling with a glass of wine in his hand

the king roamed the castle, whistling with a glass of wine in his hand. dragon scales that shimmered a rusty dark silver covered his cheeks, his skin all metallic purple but pale. his eyes were a like green and his hair was long, dark gray with streaks of silver. his finger nails were long and black. wrapped around his body was a black cloak, the rest of his body to be unknown. it was night, the time of killing but before he was going to leave his castle to do his thing, he froze.

his portrait was hanging wide open. the king's eyes widened as he quickly ran down the stairs, going inside his secret place. looking at his desk he saw the book open. the book that nobody should know about was open.

he took a good look at the page it was open on, which was the tree. the king simply smirked and laughed it off.

"it's not like they know where it is anyways."

the sun was finally starting to fall and you guys didn't move that far away from the tree

the sun was finally starting to fall and you guys didn't move that far away from the tree. but going back there felt a lot farther than you guys thought.

"did we seriously move this far?", kihyun groaned.

"well, we did go all the way down the stream so", vener replied.

the stream quietly waved against the moonlight. the bushes had little buds sticking out, lighting up. after a gust of wind, the lights flew into the sky, like stars that have fallen that wanted to go back into the night sky. the tree's branches stuck out like a pathway, which didn't make it very hard for you guys to go back.

you turned your head and made eye contact with changkyun. he smiled softly back at you. you both couldn't help but simply just stare into each other's eyes until kihyun glared at his younger brother.

changkyun simply sighed and you turned away, laying your head on kihyun's back.

"why don't you give him a break?", you whispered.