♔6

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ mrs. potato head - melanie martinez
⇢ write on me - fifth harmony
⇢ loveless - mino [utau]

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

it was another boring day at the castle where everyone was doing there own thing

it was another boring day at the castle where everyone was doing there own thing. changkyun stood out on the balcony and leaned in, inhaling the fresh air. the teenage boy shivered as a gust of wind hit against him, but the cold tingling feeling felt nice.

the birds were chirping and the trees danced as the grass had little specks of colors. everything just seemed perfect.

"prince?"

he turned around to see you peeking through the door.

"what's up?"

"someone from another kingdom came to see you."

"another kingdom?"

he walked past you as you followed him. you both went by the window to see a girl and a guard. disgust formed on changkyun's face as he got a glimpse of who was outside.

"tell them i'm not here", he ordered sternly.

"i can't say that. do you hate her or something?"

"she's like another evana. my father tried to make us friends when we were younger but she was such a brat."

"what's her name?"

"...i don't even remember. ever since i told her to leave me alone, she stayed to cry. ever since that incident she's never came back to see me. wonder what she wants now."

"so you don't remember my name, huh?"

the both of you turned around as the princess tapped her foot against the floor, her arms crossed over her chest.

"i don't. got a problem?", the prince snapped.

"don't be so mean to her changkyun...", you whispered.

her eyes widened as she shouted, "did you just call him changkyun?"

"i told her to", changkyun said as he crossed his arms over his chest, mocking her.

"anyways, where's your father?"

"i don't know and don't care."

"right this way, princess earlene", barged in the guard as he led her away.

"so her name's earlene...", changkyun thought aloud.

"what do you think she's gonna talk about with your father?"

"maybe she wants to marry me."

"WHAT?", you said shocked.

you were so confused on why changkyun should even be mentioned in marriage when he's still so young.