♔ 29

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ fingertip - gfriend

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"i'm so sorry for leaving you

"i'm so sorry for leaving you."

"you didn't choose to leave [y/n]. you were forced to."

his body laid next to yours as he wrapped you inside of him. the sound of his soft breathing was hitting the top of your head.

"it wasn't your fault sweetheart."

you shut your eyes as you had a flashback but you shot open your eyes.

"ki?"

he hummed in response as he pushed your hair back.

"have you ever met fawn?"

"what?"

"you know, the baby deer."

"...what about her?"

"she told me you hurt yourself and was really depressed."

"i'm okay now [y/n]. don't worry about it."

"why would you ever do that?", you said a bit louder, ignoring kihyun's comment.

"because i lost you."

"fawn said that people also hurt you."

"it was just a few kicks, punches and whips."

sitting up you stared at him, trying to fight the pang in your stomach.

"take off your shirt."

"what are you up to?", he snickered, trying to joke with you but he stopped once he noticed that you were being serious.

"yoo kihyun."

"[y/n] please...", he cried, "i don't want you to see anything."

you felt warm tears brush down your cheek. in your your head you were mad that he wouldn't let you see. all you wanted to do was take care of him and give the love and attention he needed.

"you don't have to be afraid to show me."

in a second that felt like forever, he unbutton his white shirt and slid it off, exposing his broad shoulders. on his back you could see his spine all bruised at the bumps and a huge cut that has been slashed diagonally across his back. some dried blood was there and a few purple circles were on his sides.