♕ 1k special + valentine's day chapter : shownu

pinkeu ❀'s song of the day

⇢ broken heart - monsta x

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

* this chapter does not continue from the actual story

"so you have no idea?"

"not one bit."

shownu sighed and faced the ground as minhyuk, jooheon, hyungwon and wonho tried to help him with his problem.

his problem was what he should do for valentine's day. he couldn't think of anything that was romantic and related to things you enjoy.

"does she have a favorite kind of chocolate or place to go to?", hyungwon suggested.

"...i don't know."

"you have to at least know one thing that [y/n] enjoys", wonho said.

"i'm just not good at being romantic."

shownu sighed and thought of you. he couldn't really think of much to make you happy. just as they were talking, a knock was on the door and it just happened to be you.

"good luck shownu."

jooheon patted him on the back and lead him out, shutting the door. there you were smiling at shownu and clinging onto his arm.

"how was your day with guys?"

"it was good."

"what's good~"

you particularly didn't really care about valentine's day. even if shownu didn't do anything you wouldn't mind. just a simple 'happy valentine's day' is perfect for you.

the snow beneath the soles of your boots made you shiver a little. shownu wrapped his arm around your shoulder, bringing you closer. the weather was nice for winter. it felt a bit like autumn weather. a little breeze with a chill to it and no need to wear a coat but maybe 2 or 3 layers of clothing would be fine.

just as you were thinking of how great it was today you felt something drop onto your nose. and again. rain dropped from the clouds and soon enough started to pick up the pace. you both ran by a near coffee shop and sat in the chairs outside underneath the cloth that was above you both that protected you from the rain.

on the other hand, shownu was spacing out and thinking about you. noticing his weird behavior you scooted your chair closer to him and laid your head on his shoulder.

"what's wrong?"

he gave no reply as his face was as still as ice.

"shownu?"

waving your hand in front of his face he blinked a couple times and then faced you, giving you a small smile.

"is something wrong?"