♔14

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ rather be - clean bandit ft. jess glynne
⇢ hide away - daya
⇢ soap - melanie martinez

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"i hate you [y/n]

"i hate you [y/n]."

evana's eyes poured out tears as her face became red and puffy. she looked like she was about to explode which looked funny in your opinion but you felt sort of bad.

"what did you just say?", changkyun glared.

"i said i hate her! why? WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?!"

she threw everything off his desk. ripping the curtains, flipping another chair, pulling the bed sheets off and destroying the room.

"what's going on?"

jacinda ran upstairs and saw the disaster evana was making. grabbing a broom, she entered the room and smacked her head.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

evana stayed quiet as she sat on the floor, her face in her knees. she was embarrassed but frustrated. she wanted the prince all to herself. the only word that revolved around her was jealousy.

feathers that came from the pillows floated in the air as they hit the ground lightly.

"i can't believe this...", jacinda sighed and exited the room.

evana, who was still crying, repeated the exact words jacinda said and glared at the both of you, running away.

but before she left the door she yelled at you.

"i hope you go back to your stupid kihyun and stay there!"

slamming the door, the whole room stayed silent. how everything changed in a second. first, you and changkyun were having fun and now his room was completely trashed down.

"i can't believe she did this to my room."

"i'll clean it up, don't worry. just go stay in my room for now.", you said picking up a few feathers.

"i wouldn't make you do this work. ig's not what you're here for", he bent down next to you and picked up a few feathers as well.

"you both are crazy! i'm cleaning this room so get out.", jacinda yelled as she pointed at the door.

"are you sure-"

"[y/n], take changkyun to your room."