♔ 44

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ you better know - red velvet
⇢ archangels of the sephiroth - stellar
⇢ here here - halo

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

* = chapter 43 talks about what jacinda said

"so basically we just have to get rid of the king, right?", kihyun said as camellia opened up a book that was laying on the desk

"it sounds easy but it's gonna be hard to do."

"how do you know this anyways?", changkyun as he looked up to take a look at all the shelves.

"jacinda told me...", camellia said as she started exposing everything jacinda told her.*

kihyun and changkyun nodded, trying to place everything together.

"so that book your reading is what jacinda was talking about right?", kihyun pointed.

"yup. but we want to get rid of the king's powers."

"i can't believe my father is a demon", changkyun shook his head.

kihyun gave a smug face but suddenly jumped.

"maybe our mom wanted you dead because she didn't want you to be a demon!"

"what?"

kihyun stood up, moving his hands as he talked, "our mother probably wanted you dead so nothing bad would happen. maybe you could've been evil or something! as stupid and childish as this sounds, i'm just trying to match everything together."

"i guess that makes sense but nothing has happened to me yet. also why would my dad kill yours?"

"that i don't really care about anymore."

camellia scanned the coffee colored pages with smudged writing.

"so you know how i told you guys that vener and jacinda were like monsters?"

the two boys nodded.

"and you know how they became those creatures because of the potion thing they drank?"

"your point is...?", changkyun raised a brow.

"maybe making the potion and feeding them it again will make them stop having powers."

"well we don't need to get rid of vener's or jacinda's", changkyun said.

"yeah but i'm just saying it could be the same concept but for the king."