♔ 17

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ i will find you - b1a4
⇢ nightmare - b1a4
⇢ to my star - b1a4

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"my apologizes, i am yoo kihyun

"my apologizes, i am yoo kihyun. nice to meet you."

changkyun stood up as his chair scrapped against the floor. he was agitated. he couldn't believe he was here.

that's when it hit him.

camellia was trying to tell him that vener and evana were calling someone and that someone was kihyun, which is why they kept on looking at the clock, waiting for his arrival. why didn't he notice this before?

"get out!", changkyun yelled at him.

"i will once i take what belongs to me", kihyun smirked.

you excused yourself and pulled kihyun out the room, making sure the hallways were empty. but just to be more careful you took him to your room.

"what are you doing here?"

"aren't you happy to see me?"

"that's not the case."

he kept on leaning closer, your noses already touching.

"i missed you [y/n]. don't worry, i'll take you back home."

that's when he kissed you. like he did in the past. your heart started to flutter but then you felt guilty for changkyun. you couldn't just leave. you have to stay here, not only for changkyun but your job.

"i can't ki."

"why? don't tell me you don't love me anymore? ever since you got taken away from me i've gone crazy."

"i do still love you."

"then?"

"i work here and i can't just leave so easily..."

"i'll talk to the king. besides, isn't the prince getting married? he's gonna start ignoring you. you think he loves you?"

"what? how do you know anything?"

he stroked your hair and kissed your forehead.

"i know everything, my love."

"DON'T TOUCH HER."

the door flew open to see an angry changkyun, his sword in his hand. his eyes were staring straight into kihyun's. kihyun just laughed and smirked at him.

"wasn't it your birthday a few days ago? happy birthday changkyunnie~"

then all of a sudden kihyun became dark and cold.