♔ 34

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ love is? - teen top
⇢ easy love - sf9
⇢ good night - dream catcher

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

you got up from bed as you could feel the pain lessening, giving you the ability to stand

you got up from bed as you could feel the pain lessening, giving you the ability to stand. holding onto the doorknob you walked out the room into the living room. your hand was against the wall so you wouldn't fall.

"[y/n]?!"

you saw hyungwon running over to your side, shocked at the fact you were walking.

"i'm fine. trust me."

"you still need to recover."

"i don't want to lay around all day. it only makes the pain feel worse. besides, the weather today is really my type so i want to sit outside."

the weather was rainy and breezy like a spring day. you just wanted to sit in the fields and let your body go with the flow.

"kihyun would kill me."

"then don't tell him you saw me."

You put a finger on your lips and smiled as you walked slowly out of his way. thankfully, you didn't bump into anybody else on the way to the door. right when you stepped your foot outside of the door you couldn't help but exhale loudly, happy to feel the breeze. it felt like ages since you've been outside and you just wanted to run around, but you couldn't do that.

skipping down the staircase slowly, you let your fingertips glide across the small beads of water that were scattered across the railing. reaching the bottom, you followed the wide concrete sidewalk to the garden's gate. the aroma of all sorts of flowers made the atmosphere brighter as you were still heading towards the field. you stopped in front of a rose and took a good look at it.

it's petals we're different yet beautiful. you wanted to keep it but you knew better. it would die if you pulled it out the ground which is why you preferred to walk around in nature and admire them. the big hill that was covered in grass made the sky glow dimly of blue and gray.

you sat down on a rock that was placed in the middle of the field, letting your nightgown flow with the wind. your bare feet hit against the soft petals of the little buds that were starting to sprout from the ground.

"what are you doing out of bed?"

"i needed fresh air."

your body shivered a bit as kihyun's arms wrapped around your waist, his head laying against your back.

"you need to rest."