♕ 1k special + valentine's day chapter : hyungwon

pinkeu ❀'s song of the day

⇢ amen - monsta x

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

* this chapter does not continue from the actual story

"pass me that one."

"okay, put your palm out."

you poured the grape flavored 'nerds' into hyungwon's hand as he threw it into his mouth. both of you ate a bunch of candy and chocolate together and decided to spend your valentine's day inside just eating and relaxing.

"man, i could do this all day", hyungwon said happily as he took a bite into a chocolate bar.

"sameeee."

you grabbed a small gummy bear and threw it into your mouth. hyungwon signaled you to throw it into his mouth, which he actually ended up getting. both of you tried to throw it into each other's mouths.

"lets play a game", hyungwon suggested.

"sure."

"when you catch a candy in your mouth i get to give you a kiss and if you miss i get to give you a hickey."

"what? no!"

you grabbed an empty chocolate box and smacked it at his head.

"what if you lose?"

"if i miss you get to give me a kiss and if i win you give me a kiss."

"...you just want me to kiss you don't you."

"isn't that what valentine's day is all about?"

hyungwon bent over and and grabbed some candy of the table. he twisted the two plastic ends and poured out the small sugary 'smarties' that left some extra powder in the center of his palm.

"ladies first."

"...fine. throw it lightly."

he smirked at you and tossed it in the air. opening your mouth, the candy made its way into your mouth which made you smile teasingly at him. rolling his eyes he grabbed your head and placed a forceful kiss on your lips, hoping that you would stop teasing him.

"i bet you're gonna lose this one."

"we'll see hyungwonnie~"

and he was right. it touched the edge of your tongue but fell straight onto your lap.

"come here."

"NO!"

you grabbed another empty chocolate box and smacked his head. laughing, he wrapped his arms around your waist, causing you to fall on top of him. you could feel his breath on your neck and then felt a pain.