♔ 23

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ kiss on the lips - melodyday
⇢ love line - high4
⇢ a girl like me - gugudan

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

the next day, kihyun wandered the hallways out of boredom

the next day, kihyun wandered the hallways out of boredom. you were somewhere so he was basically all alone since he doesn't want to hangout with changkyun for obvious reasons. speaking of changkyun, he as well was walking around the hallways since evana apparently was busy today.

kihyun went down the staircase and smirked, letting out a laugh when he saw the king's picture pasted gigantically on the wall.

"have a problem?"

"oh hey changkyun."

"why are you laughing at my father's picture?"

"i'm surprised you're yelling at me for even laughing because the last time i checked you hated your father to the gut."

changkyun didn't say anything and climbed up the staircase, standing behind kihyun.

"why did you come here?", changkyun asked as he gritted his teeth.

"i told you. to take what's mine."

"[y/n] is mine."

kihyun laughed and turned around to face changkyun. changkyun wasn't happy at all. he was disappointed with himself. he thought he was over you. but his heart wouldn't let him. he just couldn't lose to kihyun.

"i don't care how long you've known [y/n], she's mine now."

"really? you seem confident", kihyun let out a cocky smile.

seeing changkyun boil up over you made kihyun laugh. he knew changkyun wouldn't be an easy rival but he was just as confident to win your heart. unlike changkyun, he thought that he was more understanding and that you were more comfortable with him.

"why don't you just stick to evana or something? you seem to be enjoying her company more these days."

"..."

"[y/n] has always been mine. i have always treated her better."

"..."

"just back off changkyun, you're just like your father. terrible with women."

changkyun's gaze darkened as he looked at kihyun.

"what did you just say?"

"i said that you're just like you're father. terrible with-"