♕ 1k special + valentine's day chapter : i.m

pinkeu ❀'s song of the day

⇢ white love - monsta x

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

* this chapter does not continue from the actual story

"crap."

camellia smacked her forehead as changkyun messed up the chocolate for the 100th time.

"can't we just buy it?", changkyun groaned.

"if you love her then make it. but if you don't then don't."

"...you didn't have to put it that way."

"i was trying to motivate you to not buy the chocolate."

changkyun sighed as he turned back to the mess he made. he wanted to make you something for valentine's fay but things just didn't seem to work the way he wants.

"why don't i just write her a letter about my feelings or something?"

"yeah but first you should make the chocolate."

camellia kicked her legs in the air as changkyun felt like he was going to die from making the chocolate. he sighed and sighed, forgetting where to even start.

"gosh, this is going to take forever."

"i know."

"just keep your mouth shut camellia..."

changkyun cleaned out the bowl for a fresh new start. he started to grate the cocoa butter so it would melt faster.

he then poured about a half cup of coconut oil into the bowl and then put that bowl into a bowl of water. the water applied a little heat so he stirred the oil and butter until it turned nice and smooth.

"if you mess up again i'm going to be so disappointed in you."

"you have quite a mouth for a little kid."

he grabbed the cocoa powder and put about a half cup of it with a little bit of vanilla extract, stirring it lightly. putting the dry ingredients with the wet, he saw little camellia leaning over the counter.

"do you want to stir?"

she nodded her head and stepped on the stool so she could reach it. as she was stirring, changkyun grabbed an empty jar and a lot of small squared pieces of paper that were in different pastel colors. he started to write something on each paper.