Circles

Where Harry and Louis don't need anyone else.They just circle around each other.

~~~~~~~

They were young, things were simpler then and so it was easy to promise that they would be always together.

So they shared their secrets, under the blanket, torchlight illuminating their faces.So they built castles in the sand and in the air; each more beautiful than the last, and they were convinced that it wasn't going to fall.

They were growing up and now the castles seemed a lot more fragile than before but still they  never let go of each other; circling each other,so consumed by each other's light.

They carved their names on the tree by the river, they carved each other's names in their hearts and promised to never let go. And they never did let go of each other.

The world was a cruel one, and their love was looked down upon, ridiculed but they had each other, still circling around each other; still consumed by each other's light.

So they realised they didn't need anyone else.The castles they had built had withstood a thousand storms, weathered but still stronger than before,stronger than it ever was. They made a world of their own, where they were still young,  where things were still simpler and promises were easier to make and keep.

They circled each other still; consumed by each other's light and they never let go.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, hello :) !! This was inspired by Circles by Passenger. I have used a few lyrics in this drabble.Hope you guys like it!! And this is typed on my phone , so.i will edit it later!!

Happy 2014 everyone! !