untitled

Harry,

I’m not all right, Haz.

It still hurts.

This is the twentieth letter. This is also the twentieth letter you haven’t replied to.

Your reasons were justified, Harry- all of them. I’m not going to argue with that. It wasn’t fair to you to in any way and what you did was right for you. I still won’t argue with that either. But why would you shut me out like this? Why would you go away like that?

You promised. You said you wouldn’t leave, and you did just that. You said it was for the better, that it was better if we stayed apart. You said it was easier for you in a way and though I never did say anything (funny how I knew exactly what to say then but I just didn’t) that hurt so bad. You walked out of that door and not once did you look back, so you didn’t see me crying.

Is it really easier for you?

Are you able to …is it any better? Did I hurt you so bad that you had run away from me?

I’m sorry. I’m so, so, so sorry. I chant that word a million times in my head and it still doesn’t make a difference. It doesn’t matter because you’re still not here, are you?

You don’t have to reply, you don’t have to even come back but just let me know that you’re here. Anything to tell me that you’re getting these stupid letters, anything to convince that you aren’t that far away. And no, I won’t land up at your doorstep; it’s too late for that now.

It’s too late for anything really; it’s too late for me to say anything.

So, I’ll write these letters to you and I’ll just hope that you …

I still love you Harry.

Louis