Still here,still real

( part three to Things in his head)

He’s spun a world in his head- beautiful and perfect and everything he has ever wanted.

He still has Harry.

“You’re beautiful, Lou,” Harry cards his fingers through Louis’s hair, his breath warm and real as it hits the back of Louis’s neck.

“I’m scared,” is Louis’s response and immediately Harry’s pulls him a little closer, the arm wrapped around Louis’s stomach holds onto a little tighter.

“I’m still here,” Harry says softly, and then there’s the gentle pressure of lips against Louis’s temple and Louis falls asleep listening to Harry whispering in his ear.

When he wakes up the sunlight is slanting in through the window and the space next to him on the bed is empty and all too familiar panic is winding his way through Louis’s chest, and he’s cold in spite of the warmth.

It starts again- the voices, the pain, the way it felt when hands were roaming greedily across his body and Louis can’t even scream, he can’t breathe. He sits up, hands fisting against the sheets, and tries to stand but his body feels like Jell-O and the voices are getting louder and it hurts. It hurts and Louis feels like he’s slipping further into that dark hole, helpless and without any support.

The phone’s ringing, the tone jarring and Louis thinks maybe he should answer it, he needs help-

Harry.

Harry’s gone and the panic just climbs up another notch and Louis, screams this time- loud and it feels like he’s being ripped apart. He needs Harry, he needs Harry.

Harryharryharryharryharrywhereareyou.

Hurtsobadpleasecomebackineedyou.

Hurtshurtshurts.

And darkness never looked so inviting than it did right now and Louis plunges right in.

--- ---- ---

“Lou, Lou, please, please,” Harry chants fervently, his hands gently caressing Louis’s face.

Louis comes around, blinking a few times before he’s able to focus and he sees those green eyes and Louis is pulling Harry down towards him, hands fisting in Harry’s shirt.

“I’m here, shh,” Harry pulls back and he’s tracing Louis’s bottom lip with his thumb and Louis feels like he’s slipping again, but this time it’s into Harry, feeling like he’s floating around.

He smiles slightly and Harry leans in then to kiss him gently and Louis feels it and it’s fucking unbelievable but Louis feels like he’s still here and he can breathe.

So he breathes again, this time with Harry’s lips right on his own- slow and deep and it’s feels so much better.

Much better.

--- ---- ----
dedicated to @LarryWrites because her fics are absolutely AMAZING.You guys should check out her fic 'Circus Boy' -it's fluffy Larry goodness.