7

Few Days Later: Monday Morning.

"Great... I've gotta see Mr. Creep aka Simon..." Jessica huffs as she quickly gets ready for school. "Can't be bothered." She sighs to herself as she quickly brushes her hair before rushing down the stairs, grabbing her bag, keys and phone in the process. "I'm off!" Jessica shouts. "Okay!" Her mom shouts back from the kitchen. Jessica sighs before leaving and rushing off to school.

-

"You came, princess." Simon smirks down at Jessica. "What do you want to talk about then?" She asks impatiently. "There's no rush, baby girl." He chuckles as he opens up his office door, allowing the pair to walk in. He then shuts and locks his door behind them. "What do you want?" Jessica sighs as she leans against his desk. "You. I want you." Simon smirks at her. "What? You mean, you want to use me for sex." She scoffs in disgust. "No, not just for sex." He says as he stands in front of her. "Liar." She spits. "I'm not Jess." He says. She looks into his piercing blue eyes. "Y-you're telling the truth..." She mutters quietly. "Or am I?" He smirks as he looks her up and down, like she's his prey. "Urgh! You're disgusting!" She yells in anger. "You love it really." He chuckles, like it's a game. "No, I don't actually." Jessica sasses. "Don't worry. By tonight, I'd of changed your mind." He smirks. "W-what do you mean?" She asks, stuttering slightly. "It's a secret." He whispers into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Can I go now?" She asks bluntly. "Not until you ask nicely, princess." He says. "Please may I leave?" She asks again. "What's m-" "Daddy." She says, rolling her eyes. "Okay, baby girl." He smiles as he walks over to the door and unlocks it. "See you tonight." He whispers into her ear. "Urgh." She groans before pushing past him.

"I just wanna tell someone, but I can't." Jessica whimpers to herself as she walks outside to wait for Layla. "Fuck sake..." She mutters as tears threaten to fall at just a blink of an eye. 

Students start walking in. Jessica quickly composes (calms) herself so no one knows that she's hurting on the inside. "No one can know." She whispers very quietly to herself just as Layla walks up to her. "Ready for today Jess?" Layla smiles at her. "Totally." Jessica says, making Layla chuckle. 

"Come on, what's the worse that can happen?" Layla says, oblivious to what Jessica is going through.