101

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was very tired! I'll try and do a triple upload though today!

🍬 🍬 🍬  

Simon's POV

"Wait out here for me." I whisper to Jessica as we get closer to the changing rooms where the other girls are patiently waiting. She nods. "Will do, babe." She whispers back. I smile down at her before walking ahead to the changing room's door. 

I swiftly unlock the door and the girls immediately push past me to quickly get changed and go home. "Couldn't you guy have waited until I moved out the way?!" I ask them, loud enough for them to hear. "Nope!" A load of them yell in unison. I just laugh at their response as I walk into my office to pack away my things.

-

5 minutes later, all the girls rush down the corridor towards the exit, so they can get home quickly. I lean against a nearby wall as I wait for Jessica, and possibly Layla to walk out. "Have fun, Simon." Layla smiles at me as she walks out. "You're not walking with us?" I ask, knowing she knows what I'm on about. "Nah. I'd rather not." She says, making me chuckle. "Well, see you soon." I smile at her. "Bye." She waves as she walks down the corridor. 

A few seconds later, Jessica finally walks out as she tries throwing her gym kit in her bag. "Come here." I laugh as she stands still. "What?" She questions as I take her bag from her. Quickly, I manage to fit all her things neatly into her bag. "There." I smile as I zip up her bag. "I'll even carry it for you." I say as we begin walking down the corridor. "Such a gentleman." Jessica laughs. "I know I am." I smile widely. "I was joking." She giggles. I act hurt. "Rude!" I say as I put my hand on my chest. "Nah, just true." She states. "Well then..." I mutter. She laughs. "Again, just joking babes." She says. "You better be, missy." I say, raising an eyebrow at her. "Or what?" She asks with a smirk. I just chuckle with a smirk in response. "Will you punish me, daddy?" She asks quietly with a smirk. "Indeed I will." I smirk back at her. She giggles innocently. "Punish me, daddy." She whispers as we walk out, onto the car park. 

"Don't tempt me, kitten." I whisper back as we walk to my car.