27

Simon's POV

We walk back into the gym, where it's warm... Well, warmer than outside. "You cold?" I ask as I notice Jessica shivering as she sits down. She nods, "Only slightly." She chuckles. I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders, pulling into a side hug. "Honestly, this isn't helping." She says. I unwrap my arm from around her, "I tried." I say. "Hug me properly, silly." She shivers as she wraps her arms around my body. I sigh as I wrap my long arms around her tiny frame. "Better?" I ask as I rest my head against hers. "Yeah, much." She mutters into my ear, almost.

I manage to look at the clock on the wall; 4:30PM. "It's 4:30..." I mutter quietly. "So?" She says. "Haven't you best be getting home?" I ask as I pull away from the hug slightly. "I'll go in a bit." She says with a small smile. I nod, "Okay."

-

Jessica's POV

He keeps his arms wrapped around, as do I. "Not going to lie, you're really warm." I say, smiling up at him. He smiles back down at me, "Thanks I guess." He says, making me giggle. "Anytime." I smile widely. 

"It's nearly 20 to 5 now..." Simon mutters as he looks at the clock. "I better get going soon then." I sigh. I look out one of the gym windows; it's pitch black. "And it's dark..." He mutters as he to looks out the window. "Yeah." I sigh, again. "If you want, I can give you a lift home." He offers. I look back at him, "You don't have to." I say. "But it's dark, anything could happen to you." He says. I nod, "True, true." "So, you want a lift?" He asks. "Sure, thanks." I smile at him. He smiles back at me, "Anytime."

"Well, I guess we better get going then, to avoid traffic." I say whilst managing to stand up. "Yeah." He nods as he to stands up and grabs his stuff. I grab my things and we both head out the gym, towards the car park which is more than likely empty.

-

Simon's POV

We get to the car park and, as suspected, my car is the only one left there. I unlock my car and watch as Jessica rushes over to it and quickly climbs in, making me chuckle. I get in and swiftly buckle myself in. "Si..." Jessica says. "Yes?" I ask as I look over at her. "You wear glasses?" She asks as hold up my glasses. I take them off her, "Only for driving." I say as I put them on. She giggles, "They suit ya." "Shut up." I laugh as I start the car. She quickly buckles herself in as I make my way out the car park and onto the road. We then make our way to her house.

-

Thanks for nearly 1K reads!