58

Simon's POV

"Who was that?" Tobi asks as I quickly stand up. "Jessica." I simply say before rushing out the lounge. I quickly open the front door before jogging over to my car. I swiftly buckle myself in before putting on my glasses. I then start the car before making my way to find Jessica.

-

Le Time Skip...

I get out of the car just as Jessica rushes out the cafe, that looks very old and eerie. I pull her into a tight embrace; "What's wrong?" I ask as she hides her face in my chest. "My mum's friend... He knows about us." She mumbles. I make her look up at me, "What's their name?" I ask. "Kyle..." She mutters. "Late name?" I ask. "I don't know..." She says. I sigh. "Description of him..." I say as we climb into the car. "Creepy looking..." She says. "Creepy smirk?" I ask. She nods, "Very." 

"Fuck sake..." I swear under my breath. "You know him?" She asks as I begin driving us back to mine. "Mhm." I hum. "How?" She asks. "Through JJ, actually..." I sigh. "Oh..." She hums. "Anyway... I have to tell you something." I say as we stop at some traffic lights. "What?" She asks. "I may have told my friends, Tobi and Harry that you're a maths teacher and not a student..." I say before clenching my jaw. "Why?!" She asks, raising her voice slightly. "I'm sorry, okay." I sigh. "They're going to like... Interrogate me now." She says in frustration. "They won't..." I begin. "They w-" "We'll go straight upstairs." I say, cutting her off. She sighs, "Okay..."

-

We finally arrive back at mine. We quickly jump out the car and head inside and straight upstairs. Josh emerges from the lounge; "The others are still here..." He says quietly to me. "Hence why me and Jessica are staying upstairs." I reply in the same quiet tone. Josh nods, "Good idea." I flash him a small smile before rushing upstairs, to my room, where Jessica should be.

I walk into my bedroom; making sure to close and lock the door behind me; to see Jessica lying down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I chuckle quietly to myself as I walk over to her. She turns to look at me before opening her arms up at me. I smile widely and allow her to engulf me into a tight, warm hug.