70

Jessica's POV

Here goes nothing...

"She works the nights, by the water.

She's gone astray, so far away,

From my father's daughter.

She just wants a life for her baby.

All on her own, no one will come,

She's got to save him..."

"She tells him, 'ooh, love, no one's ever gonna hurt you, love

I'm gonna give you all of my love

Nobody matters like you'."

"She tells him, 'your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life

You're gonna grow and have a good life,

I'm gonna do what I've got to do'."

"So, rockabye baby, rockabye.

I'm gonna rock you.

Rockabye baby, don't you cry.

Somebody's got you.

Rockabaye baby, rockabye.

I'm gonna rock you.

Rockabye baby, don't you cry.

Rockabye, no."

"Well done Jessica!" Mr. Clark cheers. Everyone smiles widely at me, especially Simon, Vik, JJ and Ethan. I take a long, deep breath as I make my way back to my seat. "Well done." Scott whispers to me. "Yeah, well done." Mitch whispers to me with a warm smile. "Thanks guys." I smile at them both. I look at my hands to see them shaking violently. "Was you nervous?" Mitch asks with a small chuckle. I nod, "Very."

I look back to see all the teachers still there. I make eye contact with Simon. He smiles widely at me, so naturally, I smile back at him. "Well done." He mouths to me. "Thank you." I mouth back. Vik notices me and Simon 'communicating' and indicates me to turn around and listen. I giggle quietly to myself.

"Well that's all for today everyone!" Mr. Clark says. I look at the clock to see he's letting us go 15 minutes early. Strange, he usually let's us out about 10 minutes late. I'm not complaining, at all... It's just weird. "See you guys next week!" Mr. Clark smiles at us all. We all quickly grab our things and rush out, not wanting to stay any longer.

I watch as everyone pushes pasts the teachers, desperate to get out so they can get to their last lesson. Me being me, I'm last one to walk out. I walk out to see Simon stood there with his arms open towards me, with a huge grin plastered on his face. I smile widely as I rush into his arms which immediately wrap themselves around me. "Well done, princess." He whispers into my ear, making me blush slightly. "Thank you." I mumble to his chest. We pull away from each other before making our way down the corridor...