53

Warnings; Smut - Slight Daddy Kink. Near the end, it gets pretty gross... Don't forget your Holy Water.

Simon's POV

I swiftly rip her jeans off her before teasingly kissing down her body, which rewards me with soft, quiet moans. I smirk once I get to the top of her red laced underwear. I look up at her to see her looking at me whist she's biting her lip, making me smirk. I teasingly kiss her inner thighs; earning soft moans as I do. "Stop teasing me..." She moans softly. I smirk up at her as I begin removing her underwear. She watches as she bites her lip; still making me smirk. 

Once her underwear is off, I throw them somewhere in the room before hovering over her. She slams our lips together; the kiss is rough but passionate at the same time. She wraps her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. We pull away for air; "I need you Simon." She says in a breathy tone. I lean in closer to her ear, "I know kitten." I whisper before kissing her neck and collarbone area, earning more soft moans. 

Without warning, I begin sticking a finger inside of her, making her moan more loudly. "Fuck." She moans, making me smirk as I still continue kissing her neck and collarbone area. I then begin sticking another finger inside of her, making her moan louder than before. "You like that kitten?" I purr into her ear. "Mhm." She hums. I smirk as I begin fingering her hard but fast; earning loud moans as a reward. 

"Simon... I'm... I'm..." She begins but I cut her of by smashing our lips together. "I know kitten." I purr into her ear as I feel her getting tight around my fingers. She rolls her head back in pleasure as she grips onto the bed sheets. 

"Fuck!" She moans loudly as she cums onto my fingers, making me smirk; knowing that I'm the only one that can make her feel and do that. I remove my fingers, making her whimper at the loss of contact. 

I flip us over so that she's straddling my waist. I instinctively wrap my arms around her waist, making her smirk. "Have some fun, kitten." I say softly. She looks at me; her eyes full of lust. I can tell she knows what I mean. 

-

Jessica's POV

I begin kissing down his body; earning soft moans as I do, making me smirk. I make sure to leave marks that only I can see. Once I get to the top of his joggers, I slowly pull them off him; along with his boxers. I look up at him as I do; he's looking down at me whilst biting his lips; his piercing blue eyes are full of lust, begging for me to hurry up. 

Once his joggers and boxers are off, I throw them somewhere so they're not in the way. I begin teasingly kissing the tip of his length, making him moan softly. "Don't tease me, kitten." He softly moans, making me smirk. "And why not, daddy?" I ask innocently. "Because daddy needs you." He says, looking into my lust filled eyes. "Just relax, daddy." I smirk up at him. He bites his lip as he lies back down on the bed.

Without warning, I begin to slowly put his length into my mouth, making him moan loudly. Slowly, his whole length is in my mouth and I begin bobbing my head up and down, earning loud moans. I look up at him to see him gripping onto the bed sheets, just like I was. I begin going faster, making him moan even louder. "Fuck... Kitten... I'm..." He begins. I slowly take him length out, making him whimper at the sudden loss of contact. "I know daddy." I purr up at him. He sits up and grabs some of my hair, not too tightly. "You look so pretty down there, kitten." He smirks down at me. I giggle before taking in his length again, making him moan. 

I bob my head up and down quickly; as he showers me in soft, but loud moans. Without warning, a warm, slightly salty liquid fills my mouth. He pulls himself out my mouth, making me smirk. I look into his eyes as I swallow, making him smirk down at me. He pulls me up back onto the bed. We climb in, under the sheets and cuddle up to one another. "Good girl, kitten." He purrs into my ear. "Anything for you, daddy." I giggle.