I'M BACK?

Wow, I'm writing after so, so long.

Well, this was a very impromptu author's note.

And it's for those of you who PMed me asking where I'd disappeared and if at all I plan to come back. Some of you even enquired about the new story I promised to publish.

Well, no the new story isn't coming anytime soon.

Like I've already completed it's rough draft and all but I just don't think I'll have enough time to give to it. And considering how close to my heart the plot is to be, I wouldn't want that to happen. Apologies.

But you guys might just see a second novel by kimayaa sometime around April. (Damn I'll be 18 then *grin*)

And for those of you who requested for one shots of 'I WAS, I AM'. Well, I thought about it. Yes, that could be done. Hehe.

Just give me some time though. I've lost all touch with all these people.

So yeah.

A big thank you to all of you guys. I can't believe I'm close to hitting 50k. Like a half of a 100k! Whoa.

Until the first one shot...TATA
********
Well I sort of hate to delete author's notes I've written a while ago so I'm going to leave whatever I'd written untouched. But those reading 'I WAS, I AM' now and think you'd like to read more from me should know my new novel 'Back to Back' is out.
Do give it a shot if you liked this one! It'll mean a lot :)

~kimayaa aka Ankita