Chapter 1

"I will miss you." Brandon says. "I will miss you too." I slowly bent to him and give him a kiss. "It sucks you know. You're going to Toronto and I stay here in New York without you." I nod and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Hey Bran, we love each other nothing is going to change my feelings." Brandon looks happy and gives me a hug. "I love you Jade." "I love you too, more than you"ll ever know."

Wait I didn't introduce myself how stupid am I. Well, hi. I am Jade Watson. I am 16 years old and live in New York, well not for long anymore. My mother has a new job and that's the reason we have to move to Toronto. Don't get me wrong I love Canada! But I am going to miss my friends.

Hannah and Phoeboe are my best friends, I know them since we were little. And Brandon, he is my boyfriend. We are together for 3 months now. He is the sweetest boy ever. But sadly I have to leave him just like all my friends. I've one older sibling Mabel. She is one year older than me. Well that is everything you have to know about me.

"Jade we need to go!" my mother screams. "Yes I'm coming!" There is a taxi waiting outside for us. "Goodbye room." I think about all the great things that happened here. Brandon kissed me here for the first time. "Honey time to go!"

I head downstairs and everyone is waiting for me. "Finally here she is" Mabel says. I walk to the taxi, going to the airport.

I arrived at the airport and I see my two best friends and Brandon. "Hey guys!" I say. "Hey" they say all three at the same time. "Jade can you not stay here?" Hannah asks. I shake my head. "No, I really want to stay Han but my mother doesn't let me." "You can live with me?" Phoeboe says. I laugh. "No silly, I am going to Canada I have no choice." "We will miss you Jade."

I feel my tears are coming, time to leave. "I need to go girls and Brandon." They laugh. "Bye Jade." Phoeboe says and she gives me a hug. "We were the magical trio." Hannah says, while she said that I feel a tear on my cheek. "No Hannah we are the magical trio" I reply. "Goodbye princess." Brandon gives me a long kiss and hug.

I cry so hard, because those people all mean the world to me. "Goodbye everyone!" I pack my suitcase and leave. Goodbye old live, hello new one.

"Hey are you okay?" my mom asks. Well, I can't say that I hate her at this moment because we are leaving New York. "Yes, I'm fine" I lie. The flight is 1,5 hours. "Get some rest okay?" My mom says. I nod and close my eyes for a while.

"Ladies and gentleman we are in Toronto!" I startle awake, rub in my eyes and yawn. "Welcome back Jade" my father laughs. I roll my eyes and grab my phone. I grab my earphones and listen to Ariana Grande her new album: Dangerous Woman.

I sing with it and I totally forget that I am still in an airplane. "Jade c'mon!" my mother says. I grab my bag and leave the airplane. Hello new life.

We are waiting for our suitcase and after 30 minutes we have them. We take a taxi to our new home. I leave the taxi and I stand for a big house. Well, big house? It's more like a villa. My father opens the door and I run upstairs. Okay let's have a look which room is the biggest?

My sister is behind me so I need to hurry. I open the first door I see and it's a really big room: a balcony, own bathroom. Perfect. "I take this room!" I scream. Mabel heads to my room and she looks jealous. "Sorry Mabel I'm faster." She walks away and she is pissed.

Everything is already in my room. I only need to decorate it. I grab some photos out my bag and hang them up. It's a picture with Hannah and Phoeboe. The photo with Brandon is on my bedside table.

I head to my wardrobe and hang all my clothes in there. Most of my clothes are black because yeah, I love black.

Tomorrow is my first day at school and I am pretty nervous. "Jade dinner is ready!" "Okay I'm coming!"

I head downstairs and I see Mabel, she is still mad at me. "Mabel c'mon you can't stay mad at me for ever" I laugh. "What's wrong Mabel?" my mother asks. "She is!" Mabel screams.

"Mabel 'she' has a name because my name is Jade and she is mad because I've a bigger room" I say. "Mabel c'mon your room is pretty too!" Mabel gives me an evil look. The rest of the evening she doesn't look at me at all.

After dinner I head to my room and pack the last things. I check my phone and I have 300 messages from Phoeboe and Hannah. They can't never shut their mouth, don't get me wrong I love to talk to them but sometimes it's annoying.

I open the groupchat and they are talking about how much they miss me etc. "Jade?" I look at the time and I see it's 11 pm, fuck. "Ehh yes?"

I put my phone under my pillow, because if my mom sees I have my phone she would be very mad at me. "Can I come in?" my mom asks. "Yes."

She opens the door and walks inside my room. "I know this is hard, a new house, friends, school. But it will get better I promise."

"You didn't think about Mabel and me, your stupid job was more important than us." I say. My mom wants to say something but I am faster. "Now will you please leave I want to sleep." "Jade let me explain it." "No there is nothing to explain just leave." She nods and closes the door.

Before I go to sleep I grab my charger for my phone and turn the lights off. Tomorrow it will all start, my life is going to change.