Chapter 43

There are two options. One I call Shawn and yell at him or the second option is to stay calm and wait for Shawn. Maybe the third option is the best? Oh wait, it doesn't exist. Great.

I turn my television off and sigh. Stupid Andrew, I hate him already. But how can he know about the photo? Shawn must have told it. I run my fingers through my hair and check social media. "Are you kidding?!"

Shawn posted a picture with Jassmin. "Happy 2 years with my babe" is the caption. Can I also give this a dislike? I see he tagged her so I scroll through her profile. What a hoe..

To be honest I'm still waiting for Shawn to call me. He has a lot to explain. I see that they are getting so many reactions. And then I see one comment; "what happened between you and Jade?" The comment has 57 likes. I could answer this? Let's go for it. "Ask Shawn, not me" I answer.

In no time my answer had 391 likes. Everyone was freaking out. And that was the moment Shawn called me. Accept or decline? Accept. "What do you want Shawn Mendes?" "Jade you need to stop this" he says seriously. I laugh way too hard, harder than I should. "Excuse me? I need to stop this? You lied to the whole fucking world about you having a relationship with a hoe called Jassmin, you need to stop not me" I say madly. Silence.

"I'm sorry okay, I had no choice" he says calmly. "He knows doesn't he?" I hear Shawn sighing. "Yes he does, and I have no idea how. He told me I couldn't date you because you did crazy things a week ago and that would damage my image." "So you need to have a fake gilfriend?" He hangs up. What?

5 minutes later he stood at my front door. I let him in and we head to my room. He takes a seat on my bed. "Yes, Jassmin is pure, did nothing wrong and Andrew said everyone will like us as a couple." I look down at the ground. "Do you l-like her?" I falter. He grabs my hand and lifts my chin up. "No, never. I only love you." I get a smile on my face and give him a hug. "Can't you break up with her?" He shakes his head. "This was a deal of the contract" now he is the person who looks down at the ground. "Oh great" I say quietly.

"The relationship with Jassmin doesn't mean anything! Jade I swear, I love you, only you! Don't doubt about that okay?" I nod. "But if she kisses you I want to know it." "Wowow, someone is jealous" he gives me a friendly push. "Maybe" I smile. "You shouldn't be."

He kisses me and lays me gentle down on my bed. "I have to go" he says suddenly. "But?" "Speak to you later!" and he leaves. "Okay bye!" I sigh and place my hands infront of my face. Fuck Jassmin.

Shawn's POV:

I leave at Jade's place. I have no idea what to do with her. She is the love of my life but Andrew hates her. Andrew doesn't know I'm the person with the bad reputation. I almost convinced him that Jade is a good girl but he didn't believe me. So now I'm stuck with a Jassmin who I don't even know.

Andrew told me to post a picture with her on Instagram, so my fans would get used to the fact I have a girlfriend. And to be honest Jade's come  back was genius. I want to post pictures with Jade and not with Jassmin. I sigh and walk back to the studio where the Magcon boys are.

When I enter the room everyone is already there. And surprise surprise Jassmin is there too. "Hey babe" she says and kisses me. "Hey" I say. She looks good tho but Jade is prettier. "Ah Shawn good to see you here!" Andrew walks in. "Hi Andrew." "Today we are planning the Magcon Tour, are you in?" I have to leave Jade behind..

"I am in" I say with a fake smile. "Great. So I thought next week we go to Europe for 4 months and after the European leg we go to the USA leg. So we are gone for around 10 months" Andrew says. 10 months without Jade..

"Shawn, Jassmin is coming with us" he says. I nod and look at her. She smiles at me and I give her a little smile back.

I make music with Cameron and then comes Andrew join us. "Can I have a moment with Shawn alone?" Cameron nods and leaves.

"So Shawn how are things between Jade and you?" "We broke up Andrew." "Well, I saw her comment on your Instragram post, I guess you guys are still together." "We are not." "She is bad for you Shawn! Don't you see that?!" "Yes I see that." I have to play this game with him.

"Jassmin is way better than her. She is pretty, funny and not bad at all." I see Jassmin looking at us through the studio window. "It just doesn't feel right to lie to my fans about a fake relationship." "Well, make it real then."

"I can"t, I love Jade."

"You need to forget that hoe Jade, Shawn! She hooks up with everyone you don't even see it!" I stand up and look at him. "You don't know nothing about her!" I scream as loud as I can. "Jade is the most beautiful, prettiest, funniest and sweetest girl I have ever met!" I scream again.

"Shawn I give you two options. One you choose for your career and accept the relationship with Jassmin or the second option you grab your phone right now and call Jade you're breaking up with her and you will have a wonderful career without a badgirl." "And the third option?" I ask quietly. "There is no third option Shawn, you have to choose right now."

This is probably the stuppest thing I have ever done in my entire life. I hope you can forgive me Jade.

I grab my phone and call Jade. "Shawn?" she says quietly. I take a deep breathe.

"I'm breaking up with you."