Chapter 33

"You're crazy, I will never ever forgive you Shawn, now go" I don't want to look at him anymore. He takes a step back and looks at me, I still don't give him a look. "Jade please, I was drunk." I feel my tears are coming up. "Cheating isn't a fault, it's a decision."

"Jade I love you, only you! Please remember that" he lays his hand on my cheek. "You enjoyed it! I saw your face and you even said 'jealous?' to me. Sorry Shawn I need time to think but please leave now before I do things I regret." "Jade I won't leave, not now, not ever." "You left me broken!" At this moment I am crying. "You just kissed her and didn't care about me."

He pulls me to his chest and gives me a tight hug. "I only care about you Jade, I'm so sorry I have been so dumb. Please don't cry you're too beautiful for that" and he wipes my tears away.

"I love you Jade and I will never hurt you again."

"I need time to think Shawn." He nods and lets go of me. "Can I stay?" I nod and he gives me a kiss on my forhead. "Thank you." I give him a little smile and walk to the living room.

"If you need something you can get it yourself." He nods and takes a seat on the couch. "Jade I-." "Yes you're sorry but can you please shut up I'm watching 13 reasons why." He gives me a little nod and grabs his phone.

After 8 episodes so that means 8 hours I am so tired and close my eyes.

I wake up in my bed and see Shawn is staring at me. He is going through my hair. "Hey beautiful" he smiles. "Hey" I say quietly. "Do you have it cold?" I nod and he grabs an extra blanket. "Here." "Thank you."

He lays right next to me and puts his hands around my waist. "Maybe this will make you warmer" he smirks. "S-shawn I want time to th-." "Think I know, but please let me do this I want hold you." "Okay" I say quietly and close my eyes again.

I turn around and look straight in his eyes. His beautiful hazel brown eyes, perfect lazy eye, his scar and oh my god his lips, I want to kiss them so bad again but I can't I need time to think.

"You're staring at me" he smirks. "I know" I say shy. "Why so shy?" I shrug. "I don't know, you make me shy." He places his hand on my cheek and rubs with his thumb over my cheek. "I love you Jade." Okay fuck this, I am going to kiss him.

One second later I place my lips on his lips. I feel he is a little but surprised but he kisses me back. He pulls me closer to his chest and I sit above his stomach.

I take off his shirt and look at his body. He smiles and puts his hands on my waist. I smile at him and lay my hand on his stomach. "Are you sure?" he asks. I take a deep breath and look into his eyes. "I'm sure." He smiles and kisses me.

We turn around and he is above me. He takes off my shirt and goes lower to my shorts I'm wearing. He takes it off and gives kisses on my belly. He slowly goes from my belly back to my neck and gives me little kisses on it. I give a little groan and he smiles. "Why are you so pretty and nice?" he asks. "Everyone deserves a second chance but if you fuck this up it's over." He nods and gives me a kiss.

He grabs my wrists and goes back to my belly. "Is this okay?" he asks. "More than okay." He smiles at me. "I love you Jade." "I love you too."

"What are we going to do?" I ask. "Netflix and chill?" "Only Netflix, we already had the chill" I wink. "Netflix is fine" and he kisses my hair.

After two movies we head to downstairs. "I need to go" he says. I nod and give him a hug. I want to let go but he whispers something in my ear. "One more second I'm enjoying this" he says quietly. I smile and hold him tighter. Then I let go and he looks at me. "So do you forgive me?" "Yes, but only this time." He nods and gives me a kiss. "Bye gorgeous" and he opens the door. "Bye Mendes" I wave at him for the last time and then he leaves.

I close the door and lick over my lips. Fuck I missed his kisses. I put on the television and watch Geordie Shore, I swear Charlotte and Gaz are goals.

I hear the door goes open and there is my mother. "Can you get the groceries, I need to go." "But you just got home?" "Work honey, and I expect you to get the grocery and go back to home immediately." I nod and grab the money she gave me.

At the supermarket I buy a lot of things my mother wants. I have money over so I buy an ice cream for myself. I walk back to my home and see that's already 8 pm.

I head to the bathroom and take a long shower. This day was so amazing with Shawn. After the shower I check my social media and go straight to bed. I watch an other series 'Riverdale' and after that I close my laptop and also my eyes.

I hear a loudly noise. "What the hell?" I look at my phone and see it's 3 am. Who is calling me at 3 am? I look at the name and it's Shawn.

"Can you please come downstairs something terrible has happened." "Okay."

I walk to downstairs and open the door.

"Oh my god Shawn.."