Chapter 19

He looks at me. "Do you?" I ask quietly. Still no answer. "I can't answer this question." He wants to go away but I push him back in bed. "Why can't you answer that question?"

He looks seriously at me. "Do you want to know why?" I nod. "Yes, please." He grabs my hand and gives a kiss on it.

"The reason I can't answer your question is because if I did I lose the game" he says quietly. He just told me that he loves me.

"So that is a yes?" My heart is beating so fast. "Like I said, I can't give you an answer" he smirks. I roll my eyes and kiss him. "I already have my answer" I wisper in his ear. It gives him goosebumps.

He stands up and I do the same. He pushes me back on bed. "We aren't done yet." I smile at kiss him.

His hands are on my waist and he goes to my neck. He sucks on it. "Shawn! I hate you! I have a hickey now!" He smirks. "Everyone can see you're mine." His words makes me melt. But is it true love?

After the make out session we are laying in bed. My head is on his chest and he is caressing my arm. I listen to his heartbeat it makes me sleepy. "Are you tired?" I nod. "Get some sleep." He gives me a kiss in my hair and holds me tough. "Sleep well." I smile and close my eyes. Is this the ideal boy?

I open my eyes and see that Shawn is gone. There is a letter on my pillow. I open it and read it.

I didn't want to wake you up, you are a pure angel if you're sleeping. But I had to go. I hope I gave you an answer on your question.
Loves,
Shawn.

I smile at the letter. He is so sweet but so bad. Was this an one night stand? I sigh and look at my phone. Fuck! Nash!

He has sent me a lot of messages. Oh my god! He can't know about this! It would break his heart. Nash is too good for all this. Should I tell him the truth? Why is my life always so complicated! And where is Shawn? He had to go but to what?

I head to the bathroom and take a shower. I wish Shawn is here. I love to be around him. I still have to speak to Lisa about all this. She is the only one who really understands me.

After I took a shower I head to my kitchen and make breakfast. After I ate my food I head to my living room. I put on the tv and watch MTV. I close my eyes for a couple of seconds and when I open them I see someone standing in front of me. Shawn.

I scream. "Wow chill, it's me!" he says. My heart is beating so fast. "I thought you were a burglar!" He laughs. "No silly, just me." He gives me a kiss. Should I ask him where he was?

I swallow. "Eeh Shawn." He turns around. "Yes?" "Where were you? I missed you right next to me."

He comes closer and caresses my cheek with his dumb. "Nothing important darling." I don't believe him, but why not?

I nod and want to go but he stops me. His arms are around my waist. "You can't go" he says quietly in my ear. I turn around and look in his eyes. "I don't know what is better, badboy Shawn or lovely Shawn." He laughs and gives me a friendly push. "I like both." "Better." I smile and kiss him.

At that moment I hear someone knocking on the door. "Who's that?" I shake my head. "I have no idea to be honest." Shawn let's go of me and I walk to the front door.

I open it and I see Nash. Oh god, this isn't true. "Hey Jade!" Fuck. "Hey Nash." He smiles and gives me a kiss. "Can I come in?" I shake my head. "My shower is on, I wanted to take a shower." He comes closer to face. "I can join you if you want? And I had an amazing time last night" he says in my ear.

I roll my eyes. "Next time, okay?" He nods. "Well okay then, I see you next time, bye babe" and he gives me a kiss on my lips. "Bye!" And I close the front door.

I see Shawn standing in the living room. He has heard the whole conversation. "So, you had a wild night with Nash?" I see in his eyes he is hurten. "I wanted to tell you but." "But what?" he screams. "Unbelievable, I go. Have fun with Nash!" "Shawn stop please!" "Why should I? I thought we had a connection but apparently we haven't!"

Those words really hurts me. "I'm sorry okay! I wanted to tell you this but I couldn't, I was too afraid" I say quietly. "And you hooked up with so many girls, have I ever been mad at you?" He gives me no answer. He looks to the ground. "See! You don't know an answer to say!"

"I used people Jade and you know that. What I did is wrong. But I was in a hard time in my life. A time you can't imagine. But then I found you and my whole life lighted up. I found happiness again. But I still used those girls because I knew you would never be mine. And the idea you will kiss other boys killed me, and the feeling we would never be together!"

I look at him. I see he has tears in his eyes. "Shawn I-i didn't know that." I want to give him a hug but he goes to my front door. "I want to have some time for myself." He opens the door and leaves.

I can't leave him like this. I have to do something! It's raining and I open the door. I see Shawn is almost gone.

"Shawn!" I scream. He turns around and looks at me. I run to him and kiss him. "Why did you do that?" he asks quietly. I smile.

"Because I love you Shawn."