Chapter 29

"What are you doing?" I ask quietly. "I-i ehh.." "You what?" I cross my arms. "I need to go sorry" and he leaves. What the fuck?

I head back to my room and get in my bed. I am too tired to think about this. I close my eyes and fall a sleep.

The next morning I wake up and turn around. I see that there is a letter on my pillow.

Hey Jade,
Sorry I was so mysterious last night I had to do some things that you would like I promise you that!
I will pick you up at 4 pm and put something nice on.
Loves, Shawn.

I smile at the letter and get out of the bed. I head to the bathroom and see the bruises, wow. My back hurts as hell. I take a quick shower and put some make-up on my face, not that much just a little bit.

I head downstairs and there are my mom, dad and sister. "You're in so much trouble lady" my mom says. "Mom I can explain it!" "You can explain it?! You were grounded and you still went away?! You're grounded for 5 months now! And if you go away and I see it you have a bigger problem. Do you hear me Jade Watson?!" she says mad. "Yes mother" I say. My dad and sister are only looking at me but they don't say a word.

I walk to the kitchen and grab an apple. I have no idea if I told you this already but we have vacation so that means no school, yes. But how do I spend my vacation? That's right, here alone in this house because I am grounded for 5 fucking months.

I make my breakfast and walk back to the living room. My mom and dad are gone, great. The left a note for me on the table. We are back in one hour if you aren't here.. Well, you know the consequences. I sigh and throw the note away. I can't have fun! And see they didn't care that I was almost dead. I think they wanted me dead or something.

After breakfast I head to my room and watch some Youtube videos. I usually watch a lot of covers. Suddenly I get a message from Shawn. "Be ready in one hour!" I get a huge smile on my face and walk to my wardrobe. "Mhm let's see" I say to myself.

I grab a couple of dresses and send Lisa a message which one I should wear. After 15 mintues Lisa respond and I found the perfect dress. It's a rose colour dress with a few diamonds. I grab my sneakers because I hate high heels. I only need to do my make-up.

"I got issues and one of them is how bad I need you" I sing loudly. This song is seriously my favorite song at the moment. I am almost done with my make-up and then I hear the doorbell ringing. I look through my window and see it's Shawn, fuck. My parents! They texted me they are on their way to home.

I put as fast as I can a bit mascara on my eyelashes and run downstairs. I open the door and Shawn his mouth is falling open. "W-wow" he falters. I have to blush. "I-i mean h-hey Jade" he falters again. "Hey" I smile. "Shall we go?" he asks. I nod and he grabs my hand, I laugh and we are walking to his Jeep.

He opens the door for me. "Here you go." I give him a smile and get inside the car. He closes the door and he takes a seat next to me. "Where are we going to?" "You will see it" he says. "You know I don't like surprises!" I give him a friendly push. "You will like this one I promise you that." He lays his hand on my tigh and I get goosebumps. I look at him and he looks at me. "I promise you that Jade no worries please." I nod. "I believe you!"

After a ride of 30 minutes we arrived at a place I have never been before. Shawn leaves the car and opens the door for me again. "Ms. Watson." I roll my eyes and get out of the car. "Thank you Mr. Mendes" and I make a bow. He smiles and closes the door. "Let's go!"

We are walking for 10 minutes now and the whole time Shawn has his hands for my eyes, I'm so curious now. "And we are here" he whispers in my ear. "I want to see it!" I smile. He takes his hands away. I blink a few times and then I see it.

A lake with a blanket, roses and candles. I lay my hand for my mouth. "Oh my god" I say quietly. "Do you like it?" he asks insecure. "I love it" I say with a huge smile. I walk to his direction and give him a hug. "Thank you Shawn" and I give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Is this the reason you left?" He nods. "I wanted to do something special for you and I thought this is the perfect occasion." "It's very sweet of you."

"Look the sunset!" I say. "Beautiful isn't it?" I nod and lay my head on Shawn's shoulder. "It's gorgeous." He is caressing my arm. "I want to do this" he says. "What?" "This."

And that is the moment I feel his soft lips on my lips.

"That?" I smile. "That." I give him a friendly push and a hug. He stands up and reaches a hand out to me, I grab it. "Come" he says.

We are walking to the lake. Shawn takes his shirt and pants off. "Let's go for a swim!" Before I can say something he is already in the water. "Come Jade!" I roll my eyes and take off my clothes. I jump in the water with my underwear on. "Cold!" I scream.

Shawn swims to my direction and lays his hands on my waist. We are looking into each others eyes. I bent to him and give him a kiss on his lips. He smiles and kisses me back.

After we took a swim we are back at our spot we were sitting before. Shawn is looking into my eyes. "I-i want to say something" he says. "What do you want to say?" I ask.

He grabs my hand and then he says something I thought he would never say.

"Do you want to be mine?"