Chapter 15

I give him a smile. "Thank you" I say quietly. He looks in my eyes and kisses me. I feel so good around Nash, he is so sweet.

"I think I should go home" he says. I nod and he heads downstairs. I follow him and watch him while he is putting his jacket on. "I had a really fun time Jade." I get a smile on my face.

"Me too." I come closer to him and give him a kiss. "See you tomorrow?" I ask. He nods. "That's a deal."

He leaves my house and I wave at him. After he left my house I close the door and head to the kitchen and make coffee. I have a lot to do but I am too lazy so I will drink my coffee and head to bed.

I drink my coffee and head to my room. I am thinking about Shawn. What is he doing right now? Will he still think about me? Why is he mad if I kiss an other boy? Like, he kisses other girls all the time. Ugh, stupid boy.

I head to bed and text with Nash for a while. I go through Instagram and Shawn has posted a photo, like always he tagged 15 girls and every girl is commenting under his picture. Shall I like it or not? I decide to not like it and scroll further, good job Jade.

The next morning I wake up and I had a really strange dream about Shawn and me, but I don't remember it that well, so I just leave it here.

Today is the day that I finally go back to school. I kinda missed it, okay funny me, I didn't miss it at all.

I head downstairs and make a sandwich and a cup of tea. I am really tired because I slept very bad. How am I going to survive this day? Oh that's right, not!

I will see Shawn again today and things would be very awkward. We still are mad at each other, but he walked away, like always. Not my problem.

I grab my bag and go to Lisa's house. Lisa and I are always cycling together to school. "Hey girl" Lisa says. "Hey!" "Long time ago that we cycled together." I nod. "Yes I know." She smiles and we are leaving.

We are at school and everyone is staring at me. "Lisa what did I miss?" "Don't you know it?" "What do I not know?" Lisa comes closer. "Shawn has told everyone that you and Shawn have hooked up" she says quietly.

I can't believe my ears. What the hell is wrong with this guy? "Where is he?" Lisa gives me no answer. "Where is he Lisa?! Answer!" I become really mad now. "Lockers." She shows me the spot where he is.

I stand up and head to the lockers and there he stands, kissing with a girl.

I hit him in the face and he smirks at me. "Asshole" I say. "Babe are you mad?" While he says that he touches me. "Don't touch me!" I say. "But you liked it while we were having sex."

Everyone is looking at me. "Shawn, you and I are never gonna happen, so I have no idea what you told everyone but the last thing in the whole world is hooking up with you! You only made this up because you look cool, but guess what? You aren't."

I stand right in front of him. I look straight in his eyes. He gives me a look I have never seen before.

Almost the whole school is standing right next to us. Everyone has listened to what I said. "You know I am right Shawn" I say.

He looks to the ground. "See? You're a coward." I walk past Shawn and he still didn't have say a word.

I walk away but then he screams something to me. "You enjoyed it, you begged me for more but I had to say no sorry, because I only do one night stands."

Everyone laughs at me. Why is he acting this way? I walk back to him. "I am not the slut here, you are." "If I am the slut, why did you kiss Nash?" "Leave Nash out of this" I say quietly.

"Oh that's right, our little slut kissed Nash. Nash is way too good for you Jade you don't deserve anyone!" And he walks away.

I look at him with an open mouth. What the hell? Why is he so mean?

I head back to Lisa and she heard all of it. "It's okay Jade to feel stupid and upset, we all believed Shawn could change." I nod. "I hate him." "We all do" she says quietly.

Lisa and I are heading to our class and Shawn isn't here, thank god. I can't concetrate because I only think about Shawn. Why is he so mad at me? He hooked up with everyone and I kiss one boy and he hates me. Maybe he is jealous?

When school is over I head home with Lisa. I see Mabel sitting on the couch. "Hey Jade." "Hey." "Oh hey Lisa!" Lisa smiles. "Hey Mabel."

"What do you want to drink?" "Nothing thank you." I nod and we are going to my room.

"So how are things going between you and Nash?" I blush. "Good I think?" Lisa smiles and at that moment I get a message from Nash.

Hey! How about doing something tonight?

"Oh my god! Say yes! You and Nash are so cute together!" I blush again.

Hi Nash! That's a good idea! See you at 7 am at my house, okay?

Nash replied with 'okay see you then'. It's 5 am so Lisa has to go home. "Well I go home see you tomorrow, and have fun with Nash!" I give her a hug and then she leaves. I am so happy to call her my best friend.

I put some make-up on my face and then I head back downstairs. Mabel is gone again, and my parents aren't at home.

Suddenly I hear someone knocking at the door. "Huh? Nash is early?"

I walk to the door and see Shawn. This is the last person I want to see right now. I don't say a word and he is already in my house.

"Leave! Now!" I scream. He comes closer and his hands are on my waist. He goes to my ear and wispers something in it.

"Jade listen to this. I know I can't be your first kiss, first boyfriend, or first love but I want to be your last everything" he says.

After he said that he walks away. I stand here, realizing what he just told me.

What had this supposed to mean?