Chapter 16

I haven't moved yet. Words keep repeating themselves in my head. Is he in love with me? Or is this only for the game? Oh that's right, the game.

Of course this is for the game! We still have that stupid game. Or maybe he is seriously jealous? But why? I don't know why he should be jealous.

He has everything, he can get everything. And then he is jealous because I kissed Nash? Maybe he really likes me.

I look on my phone and Shawn didn't send a thing. Gladly. Should I tell it to Lisa? Or Nash? No, not Nash. I don't want Nash to get involved.

I text Lisa and I tell her to come over. This boy is making me so stressed. First he loves and the other moment he hates me.

Jade, I can't come I am at Nick's place.

What the hell is she doing with Nick? Oh by the way, Nick is a boy from our class. I can't deny it, he is really pretty and sweet. But not really Lisa's type.

My parents are still in a hotel and Mabel is at Janine's place, an other friend of her. My life is hard I know.

Should I text Shawn? I really want to know why he said this to me. He made a fool of me in the middle of the school and now he is coming to my house and he says he wants to be my last everything? I can't deal with it anymore.

I sigh and go to Messages.

Can you come over need to talk to you.

I have sent the text. In the mean time I check his Instagram. He is really beautiful and he has some covers too. But of course, every girl commented on it, surprise.

I don't get why he has become a 'badboy' like he seems so nice. But yeah, like they said. Beauty is in the inside not in the outside. Well, Shawn's beauty is definitely in the outside and not in the inside.

Ok, coming in 10 minutes.

I lay my phone away and I start to think what I should say to him. I have seriously no idea. Most of the time it isn't awkward between us but this time it's different. I really want to know why he said this to me.

I head to the kitchen and grab some food. I eat it there and head back to the living room.

One minute later I hear the doorbell. There we go.

I head to my front door and open it. Shawn stands there with his hands full of blood, blue eye and a bloody nose. What has he done?!

"Are you okay?!" I ask worried. He nods. "Come in!" He comes in and I see has pain. What can I do about this?

"Here take a seat I will get you some paracetamols." He lays down on my couch and I head back to the kicthen.

I grab some paracetamols with water and head back to my living room. His eyes are closed.

I sit next to him and look at him. He looks so cute when he 'sleeps'. I go with my fingers through his hair and he gets a smile on his face. I stop with it but he grabs my hand. He opens his eyes and he looks at me. "Please continue" he says quietly. I nod and continue.

I slowly go to his cheek and caress his cheek with my dumb. I talk to myself and it gives Shawn a smile on his face.

"You're so cute when you're talking to yourself" he says. It makes me blush. We are looking in each others eyes and he looks so happy when he is around me.

He stands up and he reaches a hand out to me. I grab his hand and he pulls me to his chest. "You're so beautiful" he wispers in my ear. I give him a smile.

I lay my head on his chest. Shawn puts his arms tough around me. "I will never let you go" he says. I look at him. "We both know you would let me go."

He shakes his head. "I made so many stupid mistakes and one of my biggest mistake was to let you go Jade, I will never make that mistake again." We are still looking to each other.

"It's for the game isn't it? You're only saying this for the game." I push him away. "Jade! Why would you think that?! I told you so many times how I feel about you and you keep pushing me away!" I go with my fingers through my hair.

"Because I don't know what's going on in your head Shawn! The one moment you like me the other moment you hate me! I just don't know what to do with you" the last sentence I say really quiet.

Shawn comes closer and he pulls me against his chest. "I have no idea what to do Shawn."

He lifts my chin up. "If you really think I only do this for the game, why should I do this?"

He comes closer to my face and one second later I feel his lips on my lips. I missed this feeling, it feels so good when he kisses me. I don't push him away. Should he really kisses me because he likes me or only for the game?

After the kiss he looks at me. "I can promise you one thing, I didn't do this for the game Jade." I smile at him.

He has still blood and his eye doesn't look good either. I go with my thumb to his eye. "Does this hurt?" He nods. "It's okay, I learned that pain is okay, I had pain when I missed you."

I close my eyes and give him a kiss. "You don't have to feel pain anymore Shawn, I am here for you, you don't have to miss me." "Why are you so sweet?" "I just want to treat people right, that's who I am."

"You're a good person Jade." I smile and he kisses me.

Shawn lifts me up and he heads to my bedroom. He let's go of me on my bed and he starts to kisses me. I enjoy every moment of it but then I hear the front door. Fuck, Mabel!

"Shawn! My sister!" He smiles. "Don't worry I bet she knows me." I roll my eyes. "I'm serious! She can't see you!"

"Jade?!" Mabel says. "Go quietly!" I say to Shawn. "Yes Mabel?" "Can I come to your room I want to ask you something!" Shawn is still in my room.

"Go through the window fast!" He gives me a quick kiss. "I promise you we will finish this." I roll my eyes and he gives me a wink. "Now go!" "Jade can you open the door?"

He gives me one last kiss and then he goes through the window. I wave at him for the last time and then open my door.

"What took you so long, jesus." "Sorry I made my homework with earphones in." She nods. "I wanted to ask you if you want pizza? I am going to order it right now." "Yes I will." "Okay."

She goes away and I close my door.

He is gone for only two minutes and I already miss him, what does this mean? Am I really in love? Or? So many questions, I wish I could answer them..