Chapter 7

I'm making my homework and listen to Joel Adams. Something in my head says that I miss Shawn. But I can't miss him because he is an asshole. Ugh, why are boys so difficult?!

20 minutes later I'm done with my homework and lay on my bed. I scroll through some Instagram pictures and see that Shawn has posted a new picture. I look at it and he tagged like 15 girls. "Drop dead" I scream to my phone and throw it away. What is he doing to me?

All I can think about is Shawn, why am I even think about him. I don't like him? Or maybe I do? Jade no! Never ilgh. I stalk his Instagram for the 5th time this hour, and he is getting so many likes and comments from other girls.

It makes me so jealous, and why I have no idea. Maybe it's the fact he didn't tag me? No Jade c'mon that isn't the reason. I have literally no idea why I am jealous. Can he just not disappear, then I'm happy. Or maybe I ain't happy?

The next morning my alarm goes off. Yes, school. Love it. Too much love for it. I head to my wardrobe and grab my clothes. Black, black and guess what? Black! Sometimes I feel like a gothic, but it's okay black is the best colour.

I take a shower and put some make-up on my face, while I do that I listen to James TW. I swear that dude is incredible. My hair is still wet and I keep it that way, simple.

I head downstairs and see that there is still no one. I'm too long home alone now, it is getting boring. I grab an apple and turn on the tv. "Boring." "Nah, boring." "Guess what! Boring!"

I turn off the tv and put on the radio. Camila Cabello with her song Bad Things is playing. I really love that song. I sing with it and I totally forget the time. "Fuck! I'm too late!" I grab my bike and head to school as fast as I can.

I'm 10 minutes too late and I walk to my class. The caretaker wasn't there, thank God. I knock at the door and everyone is staring at me. I see Shawn, he is smiling at me. He scans my whole body and it makes me uncomfortable.

"Ms. Watson. Why are you too late?" Now I have to say the reason. "I was at the doctor, for my arm" I lie. "What's wrong with your arm?" She comes closer and I had still a bruise of tennis. It's a really big bruise I can tell you that.

"Wow, okay that doesn't look good! Take a seat and for this one time I see it through the fingers." I nod and take a seat next to Shawn, because yeah that is the only seat that is free.

"Hello babe." He puts his hand on my tigh and it gives me goosebumps. I push his hand away but guess what? He puts his hand again on my tigh. I sigh and look at him. He comes closer to my ear. "I know you enjoy it." I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I say.

I can't pay attention to class because Shawn is constatly watching me. "Can you stop staring at me?" I wisper so he is the only person who can hear it. "No, I like my view" he answers. "Look I would never date you or love you so please stop staring at me because I-."

Before I can finish my sentence my teacher stands at my table. "Jade! To the headmaster, now!" "But I did nothing!" I say. "Jade now!" I look at Shawn and he is laughing. "Sorry babe next time better." I walk away and look mad at Shawn.

"Jade this is the second time in this week, what's wrong?" Shawn is wrong. "I don't know, I just don't feel well" I lie. "Yes, you look a little bit sick, go home and rest okay?" I nod and leave. "Bye." "Bye Jade."

I'm home and I see someone sitting in my couch. Huh? I come closer and I see Shawn. What the hell? "Okay two questions. Why are you here? And how do you come in my house?" I ask.

He comes closer and caresses my cheek. "Why am I here? For you. And how do I come in your house? Easy, I have the key." He shows me the key. "H-how do you get that?" "Babe I get everything" he says in my ear.

"Ahum, you don't get me." He laughs. "Jade eventually I will get you." I push him away but he is too strong. He grabs my arm and he pulls me to his chest.
He gives me a kiss on my forhead and he goes through my hair. It makes me very calm, and I feel a strange feeling in my body. What does this mean? Have I feelings for this boy?

I look at him and he looks at me. His brown eyes are looking in my ocean blue eyes. I see his scar, and why do I like it so much? I'm going with my finger across his scar. "How did you get this?" "Doesn't matter." I give him a little smile and his lips seems so red. His perfect lips.

"Fuck this." A second later I feel his lips on my lips. He lifts me up and my I legs around his waist. My hands are in his neck and his hands are on my but, he squeezes in it. He goes to my neck and I groan.

Shawn lays me down so we are on the couch. He is above me and his hands are on my stomach. His warm hands, it feels so good. He takes his shirt off and I kiss his sixpack. He is a little bit sweaty, but that makes him even more hotter.

I feel his hands by my bra and that's the point I stop him. "S-shawn I-." I want to finish my sentence but Shawn says something. "I know." I feel butterflies when I'm around him. The feeling is so strange. Shawn and I turn around so I'm above. He caresses with his thumb my lips. "What?" I say. "Nothing." I smile and give him a kiss.

After our 'make out session' we watch some movies, horror. I love horror but most of the time I am scared and then Shawn laughs and hold my tough. "I need to go" he says. I nod and give him a quick kiss.

"Oh wait Jade the most important question: are you in love with me?" Am I in love with him? I swallow and I know the answer.

The answer to this question can change the whole game.