Chapter 24

He looks at me. "Seriously?" he says quietly. I nod. "Yes" and look in his eyes. He smiles at me. "But Jade, I have a relationship with Lisa." I nod. "I know, and I don't want you guys to break up because of me." He looks down at the ground.

I lift his chin up with my finger. "You really love her, don't you?" I ask with tears in my eyes. He has no idea what to say. "It's complicated" he says quietly. I give him a hug and kiss him. "It's your choice" and I leave.

I know Shawn is staring at me, somewhere in my body I hope he runs to me and says how much he loves me, how much he wants to break up with Lisa and to be with me but I know it's only my fantasy. Life isn't that easy.

The whole way back to home I think about him. Only about him. She is the luckiest person on earth. And me? I feel lonely, I know I have a person who loves me till death but at this moment I don't want to hurt his feelings, I have to be honest with him.

Jade don't be a fool and tell him the truth, that you don't love him and that you love someone else. But I can't, I can't do that. It hurts to say.

I arrive at home and take a deep breath and enter my house. It's dark in my house so I put on the lights. Much better. I feel so emotional right now, I have no idea what to do.

He is the sweetest boy ever but I don't think he is the one for me, but Shawn, he is the one but he has to make up his mind. He is so confusing.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower. I sing along with a couple of songs. I think back about the first time Shawn and I met. It was funny.

*4 months ago*

I am busy with my phone and suddenly someone runs against me. I fall and my phonescreen is broken.

"Dude what the hell look out where you're walking" a man says. Well a man? A guy. I think he is the same age as me or maybe 1 year older. I stand up and look at him. "First of all I'm not a 'dude' I'm Jade and second of all I walk where I want to walk."

*now*

I smile. The first the time we saw each other, I knew he was different than the others.

I step out of the shower and put on my pyjama and head back to downstairs. I make a cup of tea and check my social media. Shawn has sent me a message and so did Nash. I sigh and open the message from Nash first.

I will pick you up at 6 pm tomorrow, okay? Loves x

I answer that it's okay and that I am really excited. And then I open Shawn's message and it doesn't make me happy.

Hey Jade. I know we just saw each other but I want to say that I want to stay with Lisa. Our time will come I know that but this isn't our time. Hope you will understand.

I have no idea what to feel. One moment he loves me the other moment he doesn't. Can he just make a freaking choice! I throw my phone away and put on the television.

Before I know it's 3 am and I am so tired. I head to my room and lay in bed. Before I know I am sleeping.

I wake up because someone is going through my hair. "Go away I want to sleep" I say loudly. I still haven't seen who the person is but I want to sleep.

"Do you really want me to go away, beautiful?" he whispers in my ear. My heart is beating faster. Shawn. I swallow and open slowly my eyes. Oh my god, he looks so good!

He has no gel in his hair so that means his hair is fluffy and so soft. A pink hoodie and a grey sweatpants. I can't help myself and look at his lips. His beautiful lips.

He lays his hand on my heart. "Wow your heart is going crazy" he smiles. Why is he making things always so awkward? I have to blush. "Eehm yeah well I-" before I can finish my sentence his lips are on my lips.

He lays his hand on my waist and I pull him closer to my chest. I'm going through his hair with my fingers, and it's so soft.

After the kiss he smiles at me and kisses me again. "Wow" he says. I look at him. "What?" He shakes his head and smiles. "This kiss was so good" and he kisses me again. For a moment I don't think about Lisa. Fuck! Lisa!

I push Shawn away and stand up. "Oh my god no! I cheated on my best friend! I'm a horrible person! Shawn what have we done! I have a huge problem and-." "Hey! Sst." He comes closer to me and gives me a hug. "No worries, last night we had a huge fight and we decided to break up."

I have never been more relieved in my whole life. "So, you and Lisa aren't together anymore?" He nods. "I'm single" he says. I get a huge smile on my face. He kisses me. "But not for long" he wispers in my ear. Not for long? Does he mean he wants a relationship with me?

He lifts me up and let's go of me in my bed. Shawn is above me and he looks in my eyes. "You're so beautiful." I roll my eyes and want to give him a kiss but he doesn't let me. "Do you want a kiss? You have to say something." "Ehm what?" "You're prettier than me Shawn" he says.

I open my mouth and want to say something but he lays his finger on my mouth. "Sst, I will give you time for it but for now you can kiss me." As fast as I can I kiss him and pull him closer to my chest.

His hands are under my shirt and they are going to my butt, he squeezes in it. Shawn and I turn around so I'm above him now. I go with my hand under his hoodie and touch his sixpack. I look in his eyes and he gives me a little nod. With the nod he means I can take off his sweater. So I take it off.

I look at his sixpack and sit on Shawn's stomach. "You're beautiful" I say. "Better" he smirks and kisses me.

After a long time of kissing Shawn heads to downstairs, he only wears his sweatpants. "Do you love me?" I ask.

He doesn't give me an answer. "Shawn?" I ask quietly. "Yes, I do." I have an amazing feeling in my body.

He heads to my room and puts his hoodie on and then he heads back to downstairs. He stands at the front door. "You're perfect do you know that?" I say quietly.

He bents to me and kisses me.

"Just as perfect as you." That's the last thing he says to me and then he leaves.
Without a goodbye and without an 'I love you.'