Chapter 47

As fast as I can I answer the call. "Jade" he says quietly. Shawn. "Where are you! Are you okay?" I almost cry. "Can you open your front door, please?" he asks quietly. "Of course" and I hang up.

I get out of my bed and put my bathrobe on. I walk quietly to the front door, why did I need to go to the front door?!

Then I see a person standing 5 meters away from me. "Jade" he says quietly. "S-shawn?" I falter. I walk a little bit closer and then I see him. "Shawn!" I scream and cry. I run towards him and give him a huge hug. He spins me around and holds me thightly, as thight as possible.

We don't say a word to each other, I only cry. I can't express how I feel right now, grateful, happy and so many more things. "I-i thought you w-were dead" I cry. "Sstt, I'm right here babe" he runs his fingers through my hair.

I can feel his heartbeat, it's beating so fast. "I- i can't live without you" I say quietly. He looks at me and smiles. "You don't have to live without me anymore" he smiles. "What do you mean?" I ask quietly.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I can't believe my ears and before I know I kiss him. I pull back and look at him. "Yes, yes, yes, I want to be your girlfriend" I smile. He wipes my tears away and kisses me again.

I grab his hand and we walk to my bedroom. He pushes me gently on my bed and takes my bathrobe off, and after that my pyjama shirt. "You're so beautiful, I've no words" he says quietly and looks at me. "Don't be shy, because I know you are" he smiles while he caresses my cheek with his thumb.

I give him a quick kiss and we turn around. I take his shirt off and look at him. At the moment I sit on his stomach. "But if it wasn't your airplane, who's airplane was it? And why did the news say it was your airplane?" "We don't know who's airplane it was, but our flight was canceled because of that accident, and I heard that they had the exact same airplane as us."

"Are you all safe?" I ask quietly and look into his eyes. "Yes we are all safe, no one is dead." "Better."

"We should get some sleep" I say eventually. He nods and I lay my head on his chest. "I love you Jade" and he gives me a kiss on my forhead. He holds me thightly and I fall asleep.

When I wake up it's August 8th, so that means it's Shawn's birthday. I bought a present for him, with his mother. Yes, Karen said sorry to me and she is actually really nice. She said that Shawn really wanted a ring, so that's what I bought.

I look at him and he is still sleeping, even though it's 11 am. I give him a kiss on his lips and he wakes up. "Goodmorning" I say quietly and run my fingers through his hair. "Hey" he says with a morning voice. "Happy birthday babe" I say quietly. "You remember" he smiles. I roll my eyes. "Of course I remember, loser!"

He pulls me closer to his chest. "Can we lay here all day? Just you and me togheter, here in this bed." "That's an option but I bought something for you." He lets go of me and I walk to my cabinet, and grab the little box.

"Here" and I give him the box. "What is this?" "Open it!" I smile. He opens it and he sees the ring. "Jade! Oh my god! It's beautiful." He seems so happy. "But look." I show him my finger. "We have the same rings." "Couple goals" he smiles. He gives me a kiss. "Thank you so much for this, you're the best." "I know" I smile. He rolls his eyes.

"No Shawn! Not that picture!" I laugh. Shawn and I have done a whole photoshoot for the perfect Instagram photo. "You look so cute, c'mon Jade!" he gives me a sad face. "I prefer this one." "Well, okay I'll post that one." "Thank you" I give him a kiss.

He posted the picture with Shawn and me, I give him a kiss on his cheek and the caption is; spending my 19th birthday with my girl.

"Remember that game we had?" he asks. We are still laying in my bed. "Oh my god, yes!" I laugh. "I never thought this will be the end of the game." "I really hated you, sorry" I look at him. "But I hated your friends even more." "They weren't really my friends, they only cared about my money." "I'm sorry to hear that." He shakes his head. "Don't feel sorry, I did it to myself."

"I'm glad to call you mine now Jade." I look up at the ceiling. "I never thought about this, us. I always thought it was a game and nothing more." "From the moment I saw you, I had my eye on you" he says. "You were different than the others." "Different?" I ask confused. "Yes, you didn't walk behind me or screamed my name when I walked past by. Literally every girl says my name when I walk down the hallway."

"Yes, because I never liked you" I wink. "Until now" he says. I nod. "That's right, until now."

The only thing we have done this day is laying in bed and watching Orphan Black. I fell asleep like 5 times, that's how tired I am. "Hey" Shawn says quietly. I open my eyes because I was sleeping, again. "We are going out, dress up."

I get up, grab a dress and my sneakers. I have no motivation to apply make-up on my face so I leave that. I walk down the stairs and Shawn is already waiting for me. His mouth falls open. "You look gorgeous." "I don't even wear make-up." "You don't need it." I blush and he smiles.

We walk to his car and drive to the beach. "I brought champagne." "Well, you're legal to drink now" I smile. "Finally!" he laughs. "Cheers, Jade." "Cheers."

"I hope our life together will never end" he says. I look into his eyes. "It won't."

"Can you promise me that?" he asks quietly.

"I promise Shawn, I promise."