Chapter 27

I slowly open my eyes and I have a huge headache. It's freezing in here. Wait! Where am I? I want to walk away but I can't because my arms and legs are tied up. I want to scream but there is tape on my mouth. Where am I? And what wants this person?

I hear a lot of persons talking, but I don't recognize the voices. I'm so thirsty and hungry. My phone! Where is my phone?! Oh that's right, it's still in Nash's car.

I hear footsteps coming to my direction. I close my eyes and pray nothing bad is going to happen. "Is she awake?" I hear a girl saying. Wait. I know her voice. No. This can't be true.

This is the voice of my ex best friend.

Hannah.

The door opens and there is a bright light. Let me live, please. The footsteps are coming closer and then it stops. Suddenly I feel someone is giving me a smack on my cheek. "Wake up bitch" Hannah says. I still have my eyes closed.

She slaps me again. "I said wake up!" I slowly opens my eyes and there are tears in it. "Finally, the princess is awake" I hear an other voice say. Brandon.

She removes the tape from my mouth so I can speak. "W-what do you want?" I ask quietly. "We want to ruin your life. You ruined ours now we want to ruin yours" Brandon says. "I did nothing wrong!" I scream. "You broke up with me, you pretend we never existed!" he screams. I look down at the ground, they are right.

"Oh and by the way, we are the one who caused the car accident" Brandon says. "N-no, a drunk driver hit him." He looks seriously at me. "It was seriously you, wasn't it?" I ask quietly. He laughs and nods at the same time. "I can't wait for the day he dies." Why is he hating Shawn so much?

"What has he done to you! I swear, you're so crazy! I'm so happy I broke up with you!" He comes near me and gives a smack in my face. "He stole my girlfriend! You're mine Jade! Mine!" he screams. "I'm not a dog! I'm from no one!" Brandon laughs. "Oh yes babe, you are. From now you're mine. Forever." He scares me, he was never like this.

"I'm only from Shawn" I say. He turns around and looks at me. "What did you say?" "You heard me." "You! You're in so much trouble!" "Oh you are making me scared." "Stop now Jade! I don't want to hurt you." I laugh. "Excuse me? You already hurt me! You're the reason my almost boyfriend is in a coma!" "Shawn means nothing to you." "And how do you know that?" It's quiet, too quiet.

"Brandon! There is a car! We need to go!" Hannah says. "You're coming with me" Brandon says. "She is not coming with you" I hear someone saying. Nash.

"I already called the cops, so if I were you I should start to run." Brandon let's go of me and I fall on the ground, ouch.

I hear Brandon running away and hear Nash's footsteps coming to my direction. "Hey are you okay?" I nod. "Yes, h-how did you know where I was?" "Because of the police." "Wait? How long have I been here?!" He doesn't give me an answer. "Nash?" "9 days" he says quietly. Wait, that isn't possible. "So I was gone for 9 days?" He nods. "They hit you very well." I get a smile on my face. "Thank you for saving me."

"Someone has to do it" he looks in my eyes. I nod. "You're right." Nash removes the rope around my legs and arms. I give him immediately a hug. "Wow, that are big bruises" he says. I look at them and he is right and they hurt as hell.

"Can you walk?" "I don't know." I stand up but fall. "That's a no" I laugh quietly. Nash also laughs and lifts me up. I lay my head against his chest and listen to his heartbeat, it's beating fast.

He walks to his car and lays me in the back of the car. "Here is a blanket, get some sleep okay? We are going to my house, your parents aren't home." How does he know that? Well, my parents told him that they are on business vacation, like always. "Goodnight Jade." "Goodnight Nash." He smiles at me for the last time and then I fall asleep.

I feel someone is lifting me up. He carries me to his room. "Sorry for waking you up" he says quietly. "Doesn't matter" I say really quiet.

We arrive at his room and he let's go of me on his bed. "Here is a shirt of mine, you can wear it." I am too tired to put it on so Nash is doing it. Is it weird? Maybe, but at this moment I don't care I only want to sleep.

He lays the quilt over us and I lay my head on his chest, it gives me a good feeling. "Goodnight" he says again. I am too tired to answer.

I wake up and smell baken eggs. I yawn, stretch my arms and get out of bed. First I head to the bathroom and look at myself. I look so tired and white and I seriously need to take a shower. But first breakfast.

I head downstairs and he has made breakfast. Baken eggs, my favorite breakfast ever. "Here Jade." I smile and give him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for all this." "No problem."

I eat my breakfast and after that I head back to the bathroom and take a shower. The hot rays on my skin are feeling so good. Nash is washing my clothes so I can wear them.

I'm thinking about Shawn. Is he still in a coma? Or is he awake? I get out of the shower and put on my clothes that Nash has washed.

"Nash can we please go to the hospital?" He nods. "Of course, let's go." We are walking to his car and I put on the radio. "Thank you again Nash, for doing this for me" I smile. "Everything for you Jade." I smile and blush, he is so cute.

"And we are at the hospital" he says. "Aren't you coming with me?" He shakes his head. "No, I have my own problems to deal with." I roll my eyes and give him a hug. "Goodluck Jade, I wish you the best." "You too Nash" I give him a kiss on his cheek.

I get out of the car and wave for the last time to Nash. I enter the hospital and take the staircase and head to Shawn's room.

The door is closed and I open it. I take a deep breath and walk to his bed. I'm almost there.

But then someone lays his hand on my shoulder. I turn around and look in someone's eyes. "Hey Jade.."