Chapter 23

"You do what?" I ask. "I have a relationship with Shawn." Does she mean Shawn Mendes? "Shawn who?" I ask quietly. "Mendes." "For how long?" I ask amazed. "Ehm, 2 weeks, maybe more, why?" He didn't love me, it was all a game. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" She looks down at the ground.

"Sorry, but Shawn said he wanted to keep it a secret, and beside you don't like him right?" she asks quietly. Do I like Shawn?

"No, I like Nash" I lie. She seems relieved. "And I am so happy for you Lisa!" She gives me a hug. "He is so sweet Jade, he isn't the badboy anymore, I have no idea how but he has changed so much." I changed him? "Good to hear that."

Lisa and I talk for a while and she heads back home. "Bye Lisa!" "Bye Jade!" I close the door and I can tell you this; I have a huge headache.

I grab my phone and text Shawn:
Come now! I want to ask you something, about the game. Be here in 5 minutes.

He sends back that he is on his way to my house. I want to know why he has lied to me. I head back to my living room and put on the television. Then I hear someone knocking on the door.

I stand up and head to the front door. There he stands, wet. It's raining outside. "Come in" I say quietly. He nods and enters my house. "Do you want something to drink?" He shakes his head.

He takes a seat on my couch and I sit in a chair right next to the couch. "You know it don't you?" I look down at the ground. "Yes" I say quietly. "I'm so sorry Jade." This is the moment I become mad.

"You're sorry? You never loved me! Everytime you kissed me it was fake! And for me? For me it was all real! You have no idea what you're doing to people! You make them fall in love and after that you're acting like a douchebag! And the game? You wanted to have sex with me? Well Shawn congratulations, you have won. We have had sex and that's what you wanted! I love you Shawn! I love you so much that it hurts. And now you broke my heart, like everyone else" I scream.

"I don't want to win this stupid game! I want you and me to be together!" he screams back. He wants what? "You want what?" He looks down at the ground. "You heard me." "Shawn no, you love Lisa" I say quietly.

"Everytime I hear your voice, see your face, hear your laugh. I fall in love, you did something to me. Like you said I have never experienced real love, but one thing I know for 100 percent is that I love you Jade Watson, I love you so much. And I know I have said this to you like 6 times now but this time I really mean it."

I look at him. He looks so seriously, I don't know if this is a trick or not. "I'm not joking if you're thinking that. From the moment I saw you I knew 'She is going to be mine, how hard I have to fight for it, she is going to be mine, even if she doesn't want it. I'll fight for her' and I know I didn't fight for you many times but this time I will, this time I will fight for you."

His words keep repeating themselves in my head. What am I supposed to say? I love you back? I will fight for you too?

"Jade please say something." I still look at him. I swallow. He heads to me and gives me a hug. I'm still frozen and didn't say a word. He rubs over my back. "You love me, don't you?" he looks seriously. "I-i eh, don't know" I say quietly. This wasn't the conversation I had expected.

"I'm going back home, call me if you have something to say." He gives me a kiss on my cheek and leaves. I still haven't moved. He seriously loves me.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower. I feel the hot rays on my skin. The shower is such a good place to think.

After the shower I put on my pyjama and head to my room. I stare at my wall. I can't sit here and don't do nothing. I have to go to him.

I head back downstairs and put my shoes on. I still wear my pyjama but it's dark outside so no one sees it. I open the door and hit someone. "Au." "Are you okay?" I recognize his voice, Nash. "I'm fine thanks." Why is he here now? Now I can't go to Shawn.

"Where did you want to go at this time?" he asks. I'm not going to tell him. "I wanted to make a walk to clear up my mind" I lie. "What are you doing here? I ask. "I wanted to see you" he bents to me and kisses me. "Sweet." There goes my change.

He enters my house and heads to the living room. "What do you want to drink?" "Nothing thanks." I nod and take a seat right next to him.

"Ehm Jade I wanted to say this to you a long time ago, but I really like you and I hope you will go on a date with me?" he asks quietly. "Wow, ehm-." I want to finish my sentence but Nash is faster than me. "If you don't want it, it's okay!" "No worries, I want to go on a date with you." He gets a huge smile on his face and gives me a hug. "You won't regret it, I promise." I nod. I think I'll regret it.

Nash leaves and as fast as I can I head to Shawn's house. I knock on the door and he opens it. I give him a hug and look in his eyes.

"I'll fight for you too, no matter what."