Chapter 30

I look at him. His words are repeating themselves in my head. Did he seriously ask me this? Do I seriously love him? Or is it all an act?

"Jade?" he says quietly. I want to say something but then my mother calls. "One second" and I stand up. "Yes mom." "Okay." "Bye." Shawn looks at me. "You didn't sound that happy." I nod. "I am grounded for 5 months and now she knows I am not home, so I am in so much trouble, Shawn I am truly sorry but I need to go."

He wants to say something but I am already gone. Does he still want his answer? "Jade!" he screams. I turn around and he runs to my direction. He grabs my hand and looks into my eyes. "Are you going to walk? Because that's not fair, I brought you here so I will  bring you home." "Thank you" and I give him a hug.

Shawn's pov:

"Well let's go then" she says. It sucks because she didn't give me an answer to my question but I will ask it later again.

We are walking to my Jeep and suddenly Jade falls. "Auw!" she screams. I look next to me and see her knee is cut open. It's bleeding as hell. "Oh my god! Come here!" I pick her up in my arms we are continue to walk on. "I want to go to a hospital" she says. "Is it that bad?" I ask. "Well, look" and she shows me the spot. Okay she is right, the wound is very deep. "Okay we will go to the hospital."

The whole ride she has her eyes closed and still no answer, I will ask her later. "We are here" I say carefully. She slowly opens her eyes and I pick her up.

We are in the hospital and they are taking care of Jade. I am waiting in a hall where everyone is waiting, it isn't that big to be honest. "Shawn" she says. I turn around and she has bandache on her knee. "They said it will heal quickly so I believe them" she smiles.

Her god damn smile.

"Can we go back to my home?" she asks. I nod and grab her hand. "Thank you Shawn for this day, I had a really nice time" she gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Yes me too" I mumble. She smiles and we continue walking.

Jade's pov:

He mumbles something but I don't hear it so I give him a smile. We are walking to his Jeep and Shawn is talking in hisself, it's cute.

After a drive of 10 minutes I see a bright light. "Hey" I say quietly. "What?" he says. "Stop there please" I show him the place. He nods and we are coming closer to the light.

Oh my god, there is a fountain with different colours and so many people. "Can we stay?" I ask. "I thought you had to go home? Your mom remember?" Fuck he is right. "Well, she has to wait, I want to go to here!" He nods and he stops the car. "Let's go" he says.

Hand in hand we are walking to the place. I have never been here before but it is so beautiful. The people here are so happy. "Hey Jade" he says. I turn around and look at him. "Yes?" We are looking into each others eyes.

He bends his lips to my lips and then I feel his lips on my lips.

"Nothing" he says shy. "Okay" I giggle. We are standing right in front of the fountain and Shawn is standing behind me with his arms around my neck. Sometimes he gives me a kiss in my neck. I turn around and kiss him. "Where is the badboy I used to know?" He shrugs. "He is still here" he whispers. I give him a friendly push and he lays his arms around my neck.

It's 11 pm and my mother called me like 15 times, oops. I would rather be with Shawn than being at home but I should go now. I had a great time at this place, it was so beautiful.

We are walking back to his Jeep and then we are going back to my home. Oh a reminder. My mom hates Shawn and Shawn's parents hate me. Fine to hear that right?

We are finally back at home and I go as quiet as I can to my room, I hope my mother is sleeping. I don't see her on the couch so okay. And you all are guessing where Shawn is. Well, he is already in my room because he went through the window, incase my mom was in the living room.

"Hey" I say quietly. "Hey" he says. He looks into my eyes. "So this is it?" he says. "What do you mean?" "I still haven't got my answer." Fuck that's right, his answer.

"Oh, I totally forgot that" I say ashamed. He gives me a little smile. "It's okay." He lifts me up and I put my legs around his waist. I lay my hands on his neck and he gives me a kiss. He gives me a look I have never seen before. A look...  Love.

"Shawn are you in love?" I ask quietly.

He let's go of me on the bed. "Are you seriously asking me this?" "Yes you heard it."

"Yes Jade I'm in love, I'm so in love with her, and it's hurts when I can't be with her.. It kills me to see her with other guys. It's driving me crazy when she smiles. I'm upset when she is crying. When she is happy I'm happy too. I want to give her everything and I had no idea I could feel this way but she made it possible. She has stolen my heart and no other girl has ever done that" he says.

I look at him with a smile. "You're talking about me aren't you?" He nods.

"Yes Jade I am."