Chapter 38

"Are you serious?" he asks. I slowly nod my head and look at him. I look deep into his eyes because I am about to tell him something he doesn't want to hear.

"Stay far away for me" I look down at the ground.

"But Jade?" He places his hand on my cheek and I let a tear go. "Don't" I say quietly and grab his hand and get it of my cheek. "Please" I look into his eyes. You can see he has pain.

"I thought you would forgive me?" "Not now, sorry." I get out of the pool and walk to the living room. All I want to do is cry my eyes out.

Why did I let him go? Why didn't I say 'I love you'? Why didn't I tell him a reason I can forgive him? Because I can't. He broke my heart too many times and this time I need to think about myself, and not him.

He will find an other girl.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around. I see Shawn is crying. "Don't cry" I say. "How can I not cry when I lost the one person I love the most?" his voice is cracky. "It's for the best."

I place my hand on his cheek. "Please go, and find a better girl. Someone who loves you till the death. Treat her amazing. What we had was just an experiment, and you know it. Please find real love because you deserve it" I let a tear go and so does Shawn.

"I'm begging you Shawn, find someone who you love, be happy, have kids and start a family. When I see you in 10 years and you have children and a happy wife, that's when I know you are happy, when you love someone. Please go, and let me go. I know it can be hard but it's for the best. And don't cry, because that isn't necessary." I place my lips on his forhead and give him a little kiss.

"Goodbye Shawn." And he walks away. Forever and always.

I grab my phone and delete him from my social media. It's not that I hate him, it's just I don't want to be remind of him. I smile at the pictures we made.

I can't help myself but I feel a warm feeling inside me, an happy feeling. I won't delete those pictures, they are a part of me.

I scroll through Instagram and see Lisa posted a picture with Nash. 'Forever mine' it says. Wait they are official now? Why didn't she tell me? I thought we were friends. I sigh and throw my phone on the couch.

I walk to the kitchen and make a cup of tea. When I come back I see I recieved a message from an old friend of mine; Stefan.

"Hi Jade! Long time ago! But I organised a party at my house for our old class! It would be lovely if you join it! Let me know!"

I smile and think back about all the great memories that happened in our old class. Fights, drama, love, basically everything.

If you're wondering, how can he organise a party with her old class? Well, it's easy. I'm in 10th grade at the moment and the party is for our class back in 9th grade. I loved that grade.

I text back that I would love to join them and the party is tonight. "Be ready at my house at 8 pm! Don't forget to bring alcohol!" I read and I head to my room.

I need to have distraction and this is exactly what I need. A school party, with all the wonderful people I love.

Oh and by the way, Stefan is my friend from New York, so the party is with my classmates I was in class with when I still lived in New York. But they had an internship so that's why they are all here now, in Toronto.

I put make-up on my face, walk to my wardrobe and grab a dress and put it on. I curl my hair and spray what perfume on my wrists. Ready to go.

I walk to Stefan's house, and yes he lives in Toronto because he quit school and started working in Toronto. He doesn't live that far away from me.

I hear loud music and I smell the taste of alcohol, I love it. I walk to the front door and press the bell. "Jade!" he says. He gives me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. "Come in!" I give him a smile and walk into the house.

I see everyone, Kaja, Luna, Jim, Dylan and a lot more. "Jade!" they all scream. I give them all a hug and then it's time to party.

We take a couple of shots and I feel the alcohol working. I dance with Stefan and from the corner of my eye I see people kissing with each other. I get closer to Stefan and look into his eyes.

He bends to me but then Kaja comes between us. "No kissing but drinking, come on!" I smile and so does Stefan.

We play spin the bottle right now. Dylan spins the bottle and it points to me. Oh fuck. "Jade" he begins. "I want you to kiss Stefan, for 1 minute."

I look at Stefan and he shrugs. I smirk and walk to his direction. I sit down on his thighs and kiss him on his mouth for at least 3 minutes. Normally I won't do this, but it's the alcohol, that's why I'm not shy anymore.

"Okay enough!" Dylan laughs. I stop the kiss and look into Stefan's eyes. He wants more and I see it. "See you in 10 minutes upstairs" I whisper in his ear. He smirks and gives me a kiss on my mouth. "Sounds good" he whispers back.

While the others still play spin the bottle I walk upstairs and see Stefan is already waiting.

I smirk and he opens his bedroom door for me. He closes the door and before I know he pushes me against the nearest wall.

He kisses me on the mouth and slowly goes to my neck and sucks in it. His hands are on my waist and I groan a little.

He lifts me up and lays me down on his bed. I'm underneath Stefan. He grabs the zipper of my dress and he unzips it, so I'm only left in my underwear. I take off his shirt and look at his body. He smirks and kisses me again.

Suddenly I hear a voice I recognize.

"Jade!" he screams. Oh god, why now?