Chapter 5

Jade what? You want this? No you don't. Get it out of your head now! Shawn is still above me. He still looks straight in my eyes. I close my eyes and when I open my eyes he is gone.

I head to the kitchen and see him, he is drinking coffee. "I know you wanted it, you can't deny it Jade."

He comes closer to me and I feel his breath in my ear. He says some things in my ear and he gives a kiss on my cheek. From my cheek to my jawline. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment. I give a little groan.

When I open my eyes he wants to say something. "Babe you know I'm going to win this." I shake my head.

I put my hands around his neck and our lips are a millimeter apart. I can kiss him if I want? Jade no. "Don't ever think that I would hook up with you, asshole."

He pushes me away and I fall on the ground. Auch. "I will win this Jade, and you and I will have sex." He leaves and here I am. Lying on the ground.

I head to the bathron and take a shower. I make my homework until I see a message:

Hey babe how are you? x

My eyes are getting bigger and I open the message: Shawn. Why is he sending me this? Is he sending this to all his victims. I reply:

Don't call me 'babe' and leave me alone ugh.

Do I really want him to stop teasing me? I need to focus on the deal. I have to win this because I don't want to hook up with him. I sigh and close my book.

It's 10 pm time to sleep. I grab my charger and see then something I would never expect.

Shawn Mendes wants to facetime you.

Do I need to accept it? Or? Fuck, I don't know! I stare at my phone and realize I have to do something. I click on: accept. I see Shawn sitting in a couch. He wears a hoodie, and he wears still no gel.

Why is he so damn hot? So hot but so bad. "Hey Jade." He sounds emotional? What? Did he cry? "What's wrong Shawn?" He didn't answer me but after 5 minutes of an awkward silence he answers. "Can I please come I need someone to talk to." "Eh su-."

Before I can finish my sentence Shawn stops the call and I guess he is on his way to my house.

After 5 minutes I hear the doorbell. Shawn looks bad. Funny Jade. A badboy who looks bad.

He runs to me and gives me a hug. I have no idea what to do, so I accept the hug. I go with my hand through his hair. He cries because I feel my shoulder is wet.

"Hey Shawn can you tell me what's wrong?" "Please don't talk and don't let me go I need this okay?" I nod. Here are we standing. In my hall. I have never seen him crying before? Why did he cry?

10 minutes later Shawn stops crying and I give him some tea because he loves it. "So can you please say what happened?" He looks at me with his dark brown eyes. It makes me melt. "Don't tell any one I was here, or I will do something to you!" he says.

I look at him with my 'what the hell' face. "So you're coming here because you need someone! I am here for you ask you what's wrong and you give me this answer back!" I scream. Shawn smiles and heads to the hall. "See you later babe." I hear the door and that means he is gone. What the hell was this?

My alarm goes off. "Can you please shut up!" I head out bed and put some make-up on my face. Today I have school and I am not ready to see Shawn. He acted so strange last night.

"Hello!" Oh wait, that's true. I'm home alone. I pack a banana and eat it. I listen to Selena Gomez: Body Heat. One of my favorite songs.

"Hey Lisa!" Lisa is waiting outside for me because we cycle to school together. "Jade!" she screams. When I see her I give her a hug. Natasha cycles with us. Natasha, Lisa and I are so close.

Of course I miss Hannah and Phoeboe but I have to move on. And Brandon? Brandon is a dick. He didn't send anything to me. Fuckboy.

Time flies if you're having fun. We are at school and the first person I see is Shawn. He stands with a girl. It makes me jealous. What? Jade no! Don't care just walk past them.

I turn around and I see Shawn and that girl kissing. A feel a strange feeling in my body. I never felt this before? They kiss for 3 minutes and I didn't blink for 3 minutes.

After they kissed, Shawn sees I'm looking at him. He gives me an evil smile and continue kissing the girl. Ugh. I leave because it's getting dirty now.

I head to my locker and Shawn pushes me against my locker. "You were jealous, weren't you?" He smiles. "Never ever am I jealous." Well maybe I was. A little. "Let's see babe." He grabs a girl by her arm and starts to kissing her in front of my eyes.

After 1 minute he is done with her and she leaves. I swallow but show no emotion. "Do you want to experience this too? All you have to say is that you love me."

While he says that he caresses my arm. It gives me goosebumps. Fuck what is this boy doing to me. I can't fall in love with him. "Never!" I spit in his face and leave.

I run away but guess what Shawn is faster than me and he pushes me. I lay on the ground again and there are a lot of childern around us. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I scream. I hate him so much at the moment. "Nobody spits in my face! And especially no girls!"

I laugh, stand up and walk past Shawn. "Bad girls do what they want" I say. I turn around and see Shawn staring at me.