Chapter 4

Does he seriously think that I fall in love with him? He is cute, hot, bad but I would never love him? Or? No, Jade never.

"Okay deal" I say. He comes closer to my ear. "If I win this you have to spend a night with me, in bed" he says quietly in my ear.

The way he talks gives me goosbumps. I swallow and blink a few times.

"If I win you take my out to dinner." "Okay deal." We pinky promised and he leaves.

Before he leaves his hands goes along my waist. It gives me a strange feeling? Jade no! You have to win this! You can't love Shawn. Spend a night with Shawn in bed. It doesn't sound bad? Wait what?! Did I really say that? I leave the classroom too and walk to home.

"I'm home!" I scream. No one answers. "Darling, Mabel and we are gone for 2 days! There is money in the kitchen if you want to order something. Loves, your mom." They are gone again, ugh. I love to be home alone but most of the time I'm alone, and then it isn't nice anymore.

There is $150 dollar in the kitchen. Pizza? Yes, pizza. "Yo Lisa can you come over? I order pizza!" "Oh my god! On my way!" I laugh and order pizza. 5 minutes later is Lisa here.

"So you and Shawn?" she says. My eyes are getting bigger and I blush. "Oh my god Jade! You really like him!" I roll with my eyes. "Are you crazy? He is an asshole. He doesn't have a heart and I want a guy who truly loves me. Shawn hooked up with every girl he only wants me so he can hook up with me" I say. "Yes that's true, but be careful Jade!" "Yes yes, I know."

30 minutes later the pizza is finally here, we have pizza hawaii. "Pizza!" I scream. I take a photo of it and put it in my Snapchat story. "I love pizza so much" Lisa says with her mouth full. It makes me laugh.

Snapchat from Shawn.

My eyes are getting bigger and my heart is beating faster. "Lisa look!" I show her the message and she screams and jumps. "Open it now!" she screams. I open the app and open the Snapchat.

Why am I not invited?

"Lisa what do I need to send back?!" I am in a shock because he actually snapped me. "Just say ehh.. You can come?" "Are you crazy?! I have to win the deal!" "What 'deal'?" Fuck, oops. I didn't tell Lisa about the deal.

"Well Shawn and I have a deal/game the first person who falls in love loses, and the winner can choose what he/she wants to do, for one night or day."

"Are you crazy? You don't win this!" "Thank you Lisa!" She sighs. I still have my phone in my hand and Lisa grabs the phone out of my hands and she runs away with it. "Lisa!" I scream. I run after her but too late, she locks herself up in the bathroom.

After 3 minutes she comes out of it and I see:

Deliverd.

"Lisa what have you sent?" I am angry but I say it pretty calm. "Chill I have sent, you can come if you want." I roll my eyes.

Somewhere in my body I feel good that Lisa sent this Snapchat. No Jade don't be happy. You have to win this! Don't forget that!

We are back downstairs and finish our pizza. I put the tv on and my favorite show is playing: The Vampire Diaries. "Stefan is so hot!" I scream. "No Damon is hotter!" "No c'mon Stefan his jawline!" "No Damon his jawline is better!"

After a long discussion we give it up. I grab my phone and see one name that makes me happy. Happy. Yes, I really thought that. I open the Snapchat. "Lisa!" Lisa comes and she sits right next to me.

Okay on my way, babe x

'Babe' it made my heart melt. "Oh my god he is coming! Ehh Jade! You need to change your clothes! Let's go!"

Before I can say something Lisa pushes me. "C'mon Watson!" I head to my room and Lisa is looking for some clothes. "You're a really 'black' person I see." "Yes, I love black."

"Okay, we need to shop and soon! But for now wear this!" It's a sweater with a short pants. "Make-up!" Lisa packs foundation and some mascara. "And done." I give her a hug. But why want I to be pretty? For him?

The bell rings. Lisa left 10 minutes ago and there he is: Shawn. You probably want to know how he knows where I live. Simple. Lisa told him. He looks to me from head to toe, his eyes linger at my breasts.

Shawn wears a simple t-shirt, but you can see his sixpack through it. Black pants and his hair has no gel. He looks so cozy, this is the type of person I want to cuddle with all day. "Hi." I say. "Hello."

We look at each other for 1 minute and then I realize he isn't inside yet. "Oh oops, come in!" He gives me a little smile and he is heading to the living room. "Big house" he says.

Well, he doesn't lie, my house is very big. "Yes I know." "So how long are you living here now?" "Uhm, 3/4 days I guess?" He nods and he heads to the piano. "Do you play the piano?" "Yes." He plays a song and he puts so much passion in it.

After the song I give him something to drink and to eat. We talk about everything.

He comes a little closer to me and he goes to my ear. "You are so beautiful, honey." It gives me goosebumps and he sees it. "You like it don't you?" He caresses my arm. It is a good feeling and I don't want him to stop.

"Look Mendes, I will win this deal because I don't want to be one of those other girls you hooked up with." He shows me an evil smile. "But babe, trust me you will be one of those girls soon, no one can resist me."

Here it is, the asshole Shawn. I want to push him away but I can't he is too strong. Shawn pushes me on the couch and he is above me. I feel his warm breath on my lips.

Our face is a millimeter apart from each other. I want to kiss him so bad. What Jade?! You want what! No you don't want that.

I realize me something: the deal. I want to go away but Shawn says something. "I know you want this Jade." I look at him. Yes, maybe I want this.